Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

One plus to Champ Kelly if you're into it, Khalil Mack loved him in Chicago. He'd win over a lot of the fan base signing him back in Vegas. 

crosby and mack with koonce rotation would be amazing...
plus their nascar formation with;
Crosby- Wilson-Mack- Koonce - would be pretty amazing, and not a complete run liability 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

One plus to Champ Kelly if you're into it, Khalil Mack loved him in Chicago. He'd win over a lot of the fan base signing him back in Vegas. 

Coming off a career high 17 sacks, even at his age he will command a big contract. I don't see the need tbh with Maxx, Koonce and Tyree. I rather use that $$$ on other positions.

... unless of course Crosby is traded lol.

21 hours ago, Darbsk said:

He’s got to be careful as if I was a teams coach who was going to trade for him, you must be thinking is this going to repeat if we don’t see eye to eye, other GMs will surely take notice.

Just stick to playing your heart out Maxx and dont make a rod for your own back. Also, how is that going to make a new HC feel about him in the locker room?

If it bothered a prospective HC, they're too thin skinned. 

Still a corny look though. It's an unnecessary sideshow. 

38 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Mark hired Del Rio, Gruden and McDaniel. After letting the GM choose a coach, he hated Allen so much he took over. 

In that case, I don’t blame Mark for taking over hiring duties after experiencing Allen. Dennis Allen one of the worst coaches we ever had. Possibly  the worst in the NFL Head coach still employed.

Speaking of Allen, Amy Trask had some interesting comments regarding his tenure 

https://youtu.be/6B9ZumBTlPA?si=W-XHxdahZBNKMwPg

• Like 1

I doubt we’d even be able to land Harbaugh. Why would he choose us over Los Angeles or Pittsburgh if it opens up?

Right now my Top 4 are:

1) Ben Johnson

2) Harbaugh

3) AP

4) Graham

AP just to make everyone happy even though we probably waste a year and say “told you so”. Although this sub would probably make every excuse in the book for AP. Worst subforum on footballsfuture regarding constant excuses and never applying accountability. 

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

I doubt we’d even be able to land Harbaugh. Why would he choose us over Los Angeles or Pittsburgh if it opens up?

Right now my Top 4 are:

1) Ben Johnson

2) Harbaugh

3) AP

4) Graham

AP just to make everyone happy even though we probably waste a year and say “told you so”. Although this sub would probably make every excuse in the book for AP. Worst subforum on footballsfuture regarding constant excuses and never applying accountability. 

Why would he choose Pitt at all? Pickett is a bum they have next to no weapons on offense and TJ Watt is injured every other season. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Mark hired Del Rio, Gruden and McDaniel. After letting the GM choose a coach, he hated Allen so much he took over. 

I thought Mark was more keen on Saprano. Maybe I got them mixed up. 

5 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Why would he choose Pitt at all? Pickett is a bum they have next to no weapons on offense and TJ Watt is injured every other season. 

Steelers are a 10-7 wildcard team who would be legitimate contenders with a healthy Watt and Top 5-8 QB...

Plus job security. You're guaranteed 10+ years as long as you don't totally suck. Best HC job security in the NFL by far and Rooney prides himself on that.

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

If it bothered a prospective HC, they're too thin skinned. 

Still a corny look though. It's an unnecessary sideshow. 

Not really what I meant, I was more thinking about how a new HC would view his influence in the locker room rather than what a HC would feel about Maxx not wanting him!

20 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Not really what I meant, I was more thinking about how a new HC would view his influence in the locker room rather than what a HC would feel about Maxx not wanting him!

Same applies though- I don't care of it's Maxx, Koonce, Deablo, Aiden, Davante, Jacobi, Skeletor, or anyone specifically. If a new HC worries about their ability to wrangle the lockerrom and win over the boys, they can go sit around with Josh McDaniels, who was another one of those guys with jello spine. 

And of a guy comes in and thinks he doesn't have work to do, he can go sit with McDaniels too, and they can braid each other's hair and eat pizza and talk about how everyone should like them. 

No egomaniacs, no wet noodles.