Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Ben Johnson. Tremendous scheme and leadership personality. I don’t want Harbaugh. Mark is obsessed with big names. The next up and comer is always the solution. 

I agree with this. He will be sought after and fits what we need. Maybe the Chargers win enough that they don't fire Staley, that would help

28 minutes ago, kmonahan07 said:

It's easy to want the next best thing in Ben Johnson but what we need Is Rich Bisaccia or similar type. A man's man. Xs and Os is great but we've been in gutter so long we need our Dan Campbell. A true alpha that is well respected and loved by his pack

How about Harbaugh, who essentially fits that whole description?

19 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

How about Harbaugh, who essentially fits that whole description?

The only thing that concerns me is his persona. It could be bigger than the team. Also as an owner Rich is an extremely cheap option. After gruden and McDaniels this may have to be a thought honestly.

I just think Bisaccia will be such a low key play and the players loved him. I think Jacobs stays, etc

How would you guys feel about Ron Rivera?

He's almost certainly out in Washington this season.

Solid reputation across the league and kept things moderately competitive in a franchise with a brutal culture/atmosphere. He could be a JDR 'steady the ship' type of name - but a better one than Del Rio.

I'm not sure if it would work for either party, honestly. He might want a more stable job, which unfortunately the Raiders gig does not qualifies as, and I'm not sure he's the "fit" that we are looking for going forward as a franchise in Las Vegas.

But just wondering if he might end up under consideration.

11 minutes ago, TLO said:

Gruden’s coming back. You heard it here first. 

Not even Mark is that dumb, lol

Harbaugh was my first inclination, but I want to see how the Michigan sign-stealing fiasco plays out first. The last thing the franchise needs is yet another scandal-ridden persona associated with the team. Ben Johnson is the popular pick at the moment, and for good reason. I might be alone in this, but I'd be good with Frank Reich (as long as he wasn't the play-caller).

Edited by RaidersForever