Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

Mike Vrabel is now the head of this particular table:

Say what you will about getting fired, his track record in Tennessee guarantees he's getting one of these openings.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:35 PM, game3525 said:

LBC, how has Raheem Morris been? He was bad in Tampa, but that was a decade ago and he was extremely young back then. How has he been as a DC for you guys? 

He was a solid DC for Atlanta in 2020. Wouldn’t have hated if he came back as HC tbh. 

honestly wouldn’t hate it if he came back now. 

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but regarding Pete Carroll, I could see him taking over the University of Washington job (assuming DeBoer takes Bama) if he doesn't get another NFL job. Now I am guessing he would like the Chargers or Raiders so he can stay out West, but UW wouldn't be the worst thing ever. He knows the college game and wouldn't have to move 

On 1/9/2024 at 10:46 AM, lavar703 said:

At what point are people going to be done with Ben? lol. How many things does he have to get wrong? And then insult the people that engage with him. 

I’ll never forget him airing all his dirty personal laundry last year in a drunken stupor 😂

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 9:35 AM, game3525 said:

LBC, how has Raheem Morris been? He was bad in Tampa, but that was a decade ago and he was extremely young back then. How has he been as a DC for you guys? 

Sounds like he’s nowhere as good as Staley as DC.