Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That would be such a Washington thing to do. 🙏

Honestly I don't think much of this QB class outside of Caleb Williams. Im not even as high on Caleb Williams as all these people claiming he is the best QB prospect in years. I would prefer a kings ransom for #2 and build up the team around whoever is QB. 

• Like 1

Chip Kelly is out of the running for Seahawks OC. He is expected to take the same position at Ohio State.

Seahawks hire Aden Durde as DC. He has a chance to become the playcaller sometime during the season. For now, HC Mike Macdonald is the DP.

Edited by Mr.UFO

10 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I know most of this forum doesn’t agree, but I think Quinn is building an impressive staff. 

And he ranked 3rd in 2020 when he was the interim coordinator. 

I forgot that Jay Harbaugh replaced him. ST is such an important aspect of the game so getting the right one is key. Glad we retained Ryan Ficken so far.

• Like 1

One of the things that many have attracted Grubb to the Seahawks job was not having to move.

The former Washington Huskies OC will most likely implement a 3-WR offense for the Seahawks. That means slot WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba will get even more snaps.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

One of the things that many have attracted Grubb to the Seahawks job was not having to move.

The former Washington Huskies OC will most likely implement a 3-WR offense for the Seahawks. That means slot WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba will get even more snaps.

Michael Penix confirmed to the Seahawks? That would be really cool to see.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 3:04 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

I know most of this forum doesn’t agree, but I think Quinn is building an impressive staff. 

And he ranked 3rd in 2020 when he was the interim coordinator. 

Good get, wish the Patriots hired him as ST. He was a fan favorite back in the Pats early dynasty years. Now I’m getting emotional…

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Xenos said:

I forgot that Jay Harbaugh replaced him. ST is such an important aspect of the game so getting the right one is key. Glad we retained Ryan Ficken so far.

Woohoo 🎉 

Glad it’s official now 🙌

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Good get, wish the Patriots hired him as ST. He was a fan favorite back in the Pats early dynasty years. Now I’m getting emotional…

Larry Izzo was like Steve Tasker before him and Matt Slater after him -- a ST tackler/blocker, and that's it -- but the best at it.

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Grubb is a good hire for SEA.

Snoop Dog should do a rap for him, like he did for GrubHub. 😉 By the way, Snoop's rap in that commercial is better than other people's actual rap songs the past 30 years. Of course, I'm an old guy who thinks hair metal was the pinnacle of all music.