GDT: Dak Prescott vs. Jalen Hurts round 2 FIGHT!

DaBoys

11 minutes ago, quiller said:

It will be interesting to see if Parsons has a little extra going this game based on him basically disappearing against SF   I want to see him in the middle more or yes right side with the understanding it is as important to keep Hurts in the pocket as much as it is to get a sack. Then DLaw can do his thing in the left side.  Personally I also do have much faith that Hurts won’t run wild just because he hasn’t yet.  As I mentioned Dallas brings out a little more effort and a Philly win puts things in the same spot as last year

It will be a fun matchup to watch unfold. Jordan Mailata is the highest graded OL (not OT) OL in the NFL right now thru 8 weeks. Lane hasn't given up a sack in 3 years but is playing hobbled. Jalen has a tendency to hold the ball way to long always trying to make a play. 

Should be fun! 🤷‍♂️

Here's to a injury free game on both sides! 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

53 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

For that reason, expect your guards to see a lot of Micah.

I fully expect Micah to take advantage of and abuse RG whether it's Opeta or the rookie Steen. It's the weakest link, was even before Jurgens went on IR.

Parsons should want no part of Dickerson,  trust me.

Edited by Nabbs4u

47 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I fully expect Micah to take advantage of and abuse RG whether it's Opeta or the rookie Steen. It's the weakest link, was even before Jurgens went on IR.

Parsons should want no part of Dickerson,  trust me.

I like Micah having the occasional play up middle but want him on the edge more to help keep Hurts in the pocket. If he gets past the edge on either side we will be in trouble. I guess will have to watch and trust that Quinn.