UPDATED: 2024 Off-season Thread. Front Office/Coaching News, Free agents etc.

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

The only way I see it happening is if Beane mandates it (or Pegula) as it could be a make or break year for McD. They can pin this year on injuries, but a lot of the contracts (like Von) have an out, or come to an end after 2024. Pipe dream I know, but it's January and I can dream, haha.

I'm gonna spoil this right now, it is absolutely not. He is not getting fired no matter what happens in 2024 barring some WILDLY ILLEGAL ****.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bears hired Eric Washington as DC.

Im thrilled. I didn’t want him as our DC. Only internal hire I want is Babich.

Glad to get fresh blood for the DL.

This is amazing. Maybe we can get a DL coach that can actually coach up the talent we have? Washington definitely couldn’t. I want Babich as DC, but would be okay with Butler too if they go with an internal promotion.

47 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

This is amazing. Maybe we can get a DL coach that can actually coach up the talent we have? Washington definitely couldn’t. I want Babich as DC, but would be okay with Butler too if they go with an internal promotion.

Babich or bust for me lol.

Bills are interviewing Sean Desai for the DC role which means two things

1. We’ll have a coach with the DC title this year.

2. We’ll have fulfilled the Rooney rule of one external interview of a minority. 

56 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Meh, just keep running it back every year I'm sure it'll be different this time.

Joe did a fine job, but like, this team so desperately needs an OUTSIDE voice.

Who would you prefer over Brady that’s available? Just saying we need an outside voice seems like a broad and generic take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Like idk look at the Chiefs right now and look at our offense and you can clearly see the difference and it's not just "Patrick Mahomes".

I mean yeah, they have a HOF TE and play called. We don’t. 

Doesn’t mean Brady isn’t the right guy for 2024. Watching this AFCCG has me even more impressed with our offense and injured defense 

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Meh, just keep running it back every year I'm sure it'll be different this time.

Joe did a fine job, but like, this team so desperately needs an OUTSIDE voice.

Should be our head coach tbqh.

Brady

Wink as DC

Oh well. 

Been a Brady fan for a while.