Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

He is a health scratch my guy... He hasn't played well or he would be out there. Rogers can't stay healthy. He could be Jordan Reed, but if you don't stay healthy you aren't worth the spot. 

This post makes zero sense.

You say Turner is a healthy scratch which he is bc they needed other positions to be active bc of injuries. It’s not because he’s not playing well. When he plays he is good for at least 3 catches a game.

Rogers is injury prone for one effin injury where he tore his achillies which could happen to anyone on any play and he’s Jordan Reed? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7fpwk5wnk1bppegb0lj

So let me see if I have this right.

1. Forbes gets ejected on a bang bang play where he wasn't trying to hurt Lockett.
  2. KJ gets a roughing call last week after sacking the QB and not rolling off him as they are falling to the ground (and he still only barely touched him)
  3. BUT...Williams can push our QB back 10 yards and dump him on the ground 5 seconds past the whistle and NO flag????

Do I have that right??

• Like 3

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

This post makes zero sense.

You say Turner is a healthy scratch which he is bc they needed other positions to be active bc of injuries. It’s not because he’s not playing well. When he plays he is good for at least 3 catches a game.

Dude, you need to stop overrating bad players. Cole Turner is not good enough to be active on GameDay. He was a healthy scratch because he was believed to not be needed. 

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Rogers is injury prone for one effin injury where he tore his achillies which could happen to anyone on any play and he’s Jordan Reed? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7fpwk5wnk1bppegb0lj

Rogers was also hurt a lot last year. I didn't call him Jordan Reed either, I said he could be as good as Jordan Reed, but if he isn't on the field, he isn't worth the spot.

• Like 1

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

So let me see if I have this right.

1. Forbes gets ejected on a bang bang play where he wasn't trying to hurt Lockett.
  2. KJ gets a roughing call last week after sacking the QB and not rolling off him as they are falling to the ground (and he still only barely touched him)
  3. BUT...Williams can push our QB back 10 yards and dump him on the ground 5 seconds past the whistle and NO flag????

Do I have that right??

Yes I was so man! 😡