Week 11 GDT: Browns vs Steelers

MWil23

Who will win  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Scrabble’s stockpiling of postgame Alpha awards in cringey Beta fashion
    • Mike deciding to show up after a win
    • LetsgoBrownies with digging up negative receipts postgame and omitting his own predictions for reasonable negative outcomes
    • Mwils coming cognitive dissonance as he asks himself are we good or bad
    • Candyman’s amusement as the postgame thread carnage
    • The Browns
    • Pittsburgh and their negative point differential

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

True. Should have taken Pryor in the first. 

well he did have more career touchdowns and a career that lasted twice as long as the guy we selected at #3 overall that year, so maybe?

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

And Troy Smith. 

We spent a 22nd overall pick on a worse QB.  I’ll let you decide whether I’m talking about a specific 22nd overall QB or all of them.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

well he did have more career touchdowns and a career that lasted twice as long as the guy we selected at #3 overall that year, so maybe?

We spent a 22nd overall pick on a worse QB.  I’ll let you decide whether I’m talking about a specific 22nd overall QB or all of them.

What about if you morphed all three of our 22s into one? We will call it order 66.

Johnny addiction for blow, Quinn durability and arm, Weedens age and pocket awareness. That would be the true browns qb.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also. Way to kill the mood. That is the most depressing post I have read. Pryor sucked mostly, but was worse than 2 of our first rounders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Who was the one dude who use to come into the forum every once in a while and yell at us if we didn’t support every Ohio state player and that we weren’t loyal to jim tressel because we didn’t want him to coach the browns?

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@MWil23 you seem to always remember these goobers 

First of all, going to need you to narrow down the criteria a bit.

Secondly, sounds like InTressleWeTrust