2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

maxresdefault.jpg

Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 pm

Last meeting 2023 week two in Pittsburgh won by the Steelers 26-22.

cxacrdkefpbxokwmzxxz.jpg

Myles Garrett and the Browns defense will look to bark and bite the Steelers offense.myles-garrett-of-the-cleveland-browns-re

QB Kenny Pickett needs to get his swag back.  The offense is going to need him to make some consistent throws and a few big plays.

Kenny-Pickett-081322-GETTY-FTR.jpg?itok=

The Steelers need to try to get the ball to Pickens and let him get out of arms length of defenders.

qo8zjav5nxxl0fjl2use.jpg

The Steelers defense is struggling, but continues to keep the Steelers in games with turnovers.

ncenmgqgbihhma2zalbb.jpg

It will be a physical game, but the Browns defense is special under Jim Schwartz' leadership

1273231579.jpeg

Predictions!

Who-wins-the-game.png

The Steelers stole the last game in Pittsburgh versus the Browns. I don't see the Browns giving the ball away a lot or throwing the game. If the Steelers have any chance, it is to play turnover free football and gain offensive yardage. The Browns will pound the ball on offense and try to frustrate Pickett and company on defense. 

The Browns are for real and no disrespect to the hard play of the Steelers, but losing two starting ILB's, perhaps another week of no Minkah, and struggles with the run defense and even the pass rush of late........I see the Browns winning 23-13. I would be extremely surprised if the Steelers won this game. 🤐 

if we can run  150 yards and 5 ypc, we might have a chance. Or if we get TD's on our first 2 drives, that would help too.

I just have to see our offence  score vs the Browns defence the way they have been playing. Owning TOP with the run game would be a start for us and see if the defence can once again tip the outcome in our favour . 

Injury front  for the Browns OL will be observed . Jones never played last week

the importance of this game could get the old rivalry back to where it was  a long time ago.  Actually , this entire division is looking to be a rivalry  for all the teams 

10 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Watson out for the year. Looks like we will be going up against PJ Walker Sunday.

My worst fear. Now we have to face a qb that is unpredictable, mobile, etc. With Watson it was easy to predict mediocrity and mistakes but a lot of hype about what he's supposed to be. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty

15 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Watson out for the year. Looks like we will be going up against PJ Walker Sunday.

That’s huge. Also very Browns. Imagine giving up 3 1sts, 1 3rd, 2 4ths, and guarantee a fully guaranteed contract. 

And in two seasons you got:

12 of 34 games, 60% comp%, 2217 yards, 14 TD, 9 INT, 37 sacks, 6 fumbles and 1 GWD. 

By contrast, Kenny, who we feel like as fans were ready to move on from is:

21 games started and counting, 62% comp%, 4020 yards, 13 TD, 13 INT, 45 sacks, 5 fumbles, 6 4Q comebacks, 7 GWD with a much worse OL, running game, and about equal WRs with a far worse OC. 

EDIT: and at 1/10th the cap hit. 

Edited by warfelg
  • Like 1