Week 11 GDT: Titans(3-6) @ Jaguars(6-3)

TitanSlim

Just now, -Hope- said:

so you'd say you *don't* enjoy when people vastly exaggerate the sentiments of others in service of their own narratives? that's a thing you're not a fan of?

What’s my narrative Hope? Please, tell me what my narrative is that I’m making exaggerated claims to support. That Tannehill wasn’t holding back this offense?

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You've been told way too many times over the past few years to stop with the provoking posts to still be doing it. Stop.

I have no idea what you're talking about brother man! I am just discussing the obvious problems we have at the QB position, friend

Just now, KingTitan said:

Someone might get fired for this season for real. 

It looks like they have quit. 

like i've been saying, it's not just the box scores, it's what the team looks like on the field. sloppy, uninterested, soft, dumb football. it's just tough to square that with anything vrabel says and does, regardless of talent level.

Just now, titans0021 said:

What’s my narrative Hope? Please, tell me what my narrative is that I’m making exaggerated claims to support. That Tannehill wasn’t holding back this offense?

i've told you repeatedly, and you've summarily ignored it, because you're not actually interested in hearing it lol. but sure, i've got time: the claims that folks thought tannehill was *the* problem with the offense and that people have been "building statues" of levis are both on-their-face absurd if you've been paying attention even slightly to what the conversation on this board has been.