2023 GDT week 12 Da Steelers 6-4 Visit Da Bengals 5-5

Steeler Hitman

I dont know if it will continue or if today was a complete fluke, but either way....the sheer comedic value of this team having its first 400+ yard game and Kenny having his best regular season game of his career the VERY FIRST GAME after Canada is fired is, well....

4pJONIV.gif

25 minutes ago, 43M said:

I dont know if it will continue or if today was a complete fluke, but either way....the sheer comedic value of this team having its first 400+ yard game and Kenny having his best regular season game of his career the VERY FIRST GAME after Canada is fired is, well....

4pJONIV.gif

vs a divisional foe as well, so the opposition has familiarity and still look at the yards and TOP.  It was control of the game and the score should have been a bit different though. 

comedic is a way to put it now, very painful and almost unwatchable is how it was on offence for well,  lets see - lets say a few  years with Canada, then before then a bit as well. fichner and ben were terrible too but we had " ben is about to retire excuse"

the easy schedule will help this team get their offence going anyways.  400-500 yards a game could be possible but will they get TD's or FG's?

5 hours ago, 43M said:

4pJONIV.gif

It was against a very bad defense so take it for what it is worth.  The Steelers get another bad defense next week with the Cards.

To pile onto DJ for a minute:

He needs to go. It’s not just about the effort on this play but in the last two years he’s had like 5-6 games where communication/effort of his was questioned and he goes right to Twitter to call out and say he was right. This is the third year in a row where there’s been some locker room issue involving him that he denies, yet other players aren’t coming out and saying it’s normal locker room stuff. 

I say this because by year 6 you should be enough of a vet in the WR/locker room that things like bringing in ARII for a “veteran presence in the room” isn’t something that needs to be said. 

I feel like our WRs have been issues is because the top dog for a while hasn’t been mature or humble. You go from AB, to JuJu, to DJ. That’s a long line of immaturity at the WR1 position. And as much as you can say someone further down the chart can be a leader

And as much as you want a lower guy in that role, players always look up to the top guy.

I think he needs a new place. Either be the WR2 behind a real vet type guy who knows how to handle their business or go with a QB1 who’s not going to let you get away with that crap. 

• Like 2