• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Tim Boyle
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Breece Hall
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • Garrett Wilson
    • Allen Lazard
    • Randall Cobb
    • Durham Smythe
    • Tyler Conklin
    • Jason Sanders
    • Greg Zuerlein
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2023 at 08:00 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmm... guess that image was created before the beginning of the season, because the Jets will be without Aaron Rodgers. And also Zach Wilson, who was benched again. I have a bad feeling about this game considering how good the Jets defense is, but if we can't outscore Tim Boyle, we have no business being in the playoffs.

Dolphins 26
Jets 6

Fins up!

• Like 1

The thing I take away from this game was Tua's pick 6 throw and then his next throw also being a pick.  I know the Jets Defense is elite, but I'm feeling a bit woozy about Tua right now.  My issue is; Are we starting to see Tua from last season?  Last season he was on fire first half of the year only to have long stretches of poor play second half of the year.  Just to be clear I'm not putting Tua on blast, but I am openly stating the question that I have right now.  Tua is our guy and I'm always pulling for him to be successful, but at the same time; performance, good or bad, is what it is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

The thing I take away from this game was Tua's pick 6 throw and then his next throw also being a pick.  I know the Jets Defense is elite, but I'm feeling a bit woozy about Tua right now.  My issue is; Are we starting to see Tua from last season?  Last season he was on fire first half of the year only to have long stretches of poor play second half of the year.  Just to be clear I'm not putting Tua on blast, but I am openly stating the question that I have right now.  Tua is our guy and I'm always pulling for him to be successful, but at the same time; performance, good or bad, is what it is.

I just feel the offense is struggling the last several games compared to the potential they have, defensives have adjusted to Miami's offensive style and making them look very average and that is why Miami will continue to struggle to beat good teams if they can't step it up another notch on offense the last month of the season.

• Like 1

It feels like the Fins won the battle but lost the war with Phillips tearing his achilles.  AVG is a solid replacement though, so not all hope is lost.  It's just that Phillips was playing so damn well since getting healthy from the early season nagging injury.