Raiders vs Kc week 12 gdt

NCOUGHMAN

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Us
    • Kermit and the muppets

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I hope we have a real home crowd I like how pierce was talking about the black hole. I haven’t heard any coach talk about the black hole since gruden. We need to bring that back. The black hole in Oakland was epic

It’s a damn club now lol smh 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Our offense is also god awful, if they can score 20 points, they're winning this game.

I agree that KC is likely to beat us, but relative to recent seasons, we have an actual chance to upset them now if a few things bounce our way. I expect it to be a close, ugly game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NickButera said:

30-17 KC. 

We're going to be fleeced. Kelce has always had our number. And he's looking for a rebound game after a mistake filled game against Philly. They're going to be looking for blood. 

Kelce has been hampered with injury all season. Just hasn’t looked the same. This is as good a chance as ever to limit him.

The Chiefs WRs are a sore Achilles heel and are going to be their downfall in January. 

Edited by Justwinning
  • Like 1

It’s strange, but I think we’d have a better chance in KC. Weather might slow them down and we could tough it out. In Vegas, I think it’s a get right game for them. We don’t have the firepower to keep up. 

Even if KC plays sloppy and have a bunch of drops, our offense will have to do something this week. Best case scenario it’s a repeat of the Dolphins game. Which would be a moral victory of sorts, but just another L in the end. 

On 11/22/2023 at 1:56 PM, Justwinning said:

Kelce has been hampered with injury all season. Just hasn’t looked the same. This is as good a chance as ever to limit him.

The Chiefs WRs are a sore Achilles heel and are going to be their downfall in January. 

Not just injury. He’s 34. I figured he’d decline this year. That’s pretty old for a TE. 

• Like 1