Week 12 Thread: The Turkey Bowl with Dallas and we're the stuffing. GIF THEME: John Madden 4:30 PM / Thanksgiving

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Eric Bienemy has been a total disappointment. 

Yes, bc as much as we complained about Shanahan, McVay, Gruden & Turner at times, they had a great passing game scheme and great concepts on their routes for the receivers. With them, it seemed like almost every play we had a receiver open.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You’re spitting in the face of the fanbase if you don’t at least make some kind of move. You have to show the fanbase you care. That this stuff will no longer be tolerated around here. 

I hear you. Like I said before you feel bad for the players and the fans, neither one deserves this. JDR should be the sacrifice at the very least but I would be surprised if it happened. 

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Then what’s the point?

Unless people are ready to concede that a full rebuild, from top to bottom, the point is to make progress. There currently is no progress and players are not being put in a position to be successful. Either its the players fault or its the coaches. Its a constant thing all season, we are getting outcoached and outperformed. I've been on record many times that this roster is not as good as some make it out to be and almost every position (sans Punter) is in need of an upgrade.

I didn't even watch the game today. I have lost all desire to watch this team play because we know that Ron isn't going to get it done; Jack isn't going to get it done; EB isn't going to get it done. We are in probably the toughest part of our schedule and we are going to get drubbed by each of these teams with the people we have at the helm. They are responsible for the teams performance week in and week out, and they have failed the players.

#FireRonRivera

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Unless people are ready to concede that a full rebuild, from top to bottom, the point is to make progress. There currently is no progress and players are not being put in a position to be successful. Either its the players fault or its the coaches. Its a constant thing all season, we are getting outcoached and outperformed. I've been on record many times that this roster is not as good as some make it out to be and almost every position (sans Punter) is in need of an upgrade.

I didn't even watch the game today. I have lost all desire to watch this team play because we know that Ron isn't going to get it done; Jack isn't going to get it done; EB isn't going to get it done. We are in probably the toughest part of our schedule and we are going to get drubbed by each of these teams with the people we have at the helm. They are responsible for the teams performance week in and week out, and they have failed the players.

#FireRonRivera

We need to lose out 

• Like 3

I think it's all the coaching. Full tear down and rebuild. Keep Sam- he shows promise but is being out in terrible positions by our Defense, lack of an oline bc Rivera is probably the dumbest person that's ever had command over a roster, and lack of a run game (by choice from the play caller). Everyone else can hit the road. Least we will be in a position to draft a top 5 pick and have TONS of draft capital and cap space.

• Like 4

Just now, MKnight82 said:

We need to lose out 

I agree, but the players deserve better. The staff has failed these players and even Terry McLaurin is starting to show his frustration. We are going to have a high draft pick because the defense allows everyone and their grandmothers to score. There is literally no chance the offense can keep up with the number of points the defense allows. Losing isn't even a question anymore, its about not damaging players or this team in a way that its going to be hard to recover. EB or JDR or Jeff Saturday aren't getting wins with this roster that Ron built. The offensive line is the worst I have ever seen. Not a single player at their position should be back next year, none of them. The WRs aren't generating separation and the play caller is as dumb as a box of rocks. JDR's bend and break defense has held true form all year with very little talent in its LB core and DBs that constantly are caught out of position and STILL playing 10 freaking yards off the WRs EVERY SINGLE PLAY. It's not going to get fixed overnight by firing this staff, but the damage that is being done is far worse than most are making it out to be.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I agree, but the players deserve better. The staff has failed these players and even Terry McLaurin is starting to show his frustration. We are going to have a high draft pick because the defense allows everyone and their grandmothers to score. There is literally no chance the offense can keep up with the number of points the defense allows. Losing isn't even a question anymore, its about not damaging players or this team in a way that its going to be hard to recover. EB or JDR or Jeff Saturday aren't getting wins with this roster that Ron built. The offensive line is the worst I have ever seen. Not a single player at their position should be back next year, none of them. The WRs aren't generating separation and the play caller is as dumb as a box of rocks. JDR's bend and break defense has held true form all year with very little talent in its LB core and DBs that constantly are caught out of position and STILL playing 10 freaking yards off the WRs EVERY SINGLE PLAY. It's not going to get fixed overnight by firing this staff, but the damage that is being done is far worse than most are making it out to be.

All of that change will happen in the off-season. Firing anyone now changes nothing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Remember when Ron could have kept Kevin Oconnel as offensive coordinator 

Yeah, in 2020 Scott Turner should've been out QB coach learning more under Kevin O’Connell (KOC). Maybe KOC still gets the he Minny HC coaching job in 2021 but even if he did Turner would’ve learned more from KOC in 2020 on how to be a better OC. 

It didn't happen, oh well. 🤷🏼‍♂️