GDT WEEK 12 -MNF @Vikings

SLCbear

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

What evidence do we have that Janocko is going to give us Anything different.

Id be completely fine if they did it, but just saying that someone else having the big menu infront of their face is a guarantee to change what this offense fundamentally is at this point is just wishful thinking 

There's zero guarantee and it may even be worse. But the ineptitude is terrible. If Ebeflus hasn't mare the switch I think he's confident that Janocko wouldnt be any better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

What evidence do we have that Janocko is going to give us Anything different.

Id be completely fine if they did it, but just saying that someone else having the big menu infront of their face is a guarantee to change what this offense fundamentally is at this point is just wishful thinking 

Man every time with you...okay...

What is your evidence that he won't? It's an easy game to play...

What I said was it can't be worse than what Getsy is giving us right now...I would rather try and improve a situation that just sit on my hands knowing that what we have right now is no where near good enough.

• Like 1

Justin Fields is just not it. He has like 5-6 plays a game where you get really excited about him. But other than those, he looks lost most of the time. He’s not seeing guys who are (NFL) open and he has no feel of the pocket.

Hopefully Carolina doesn’t get a dead cat bounce from the Firings and we get to pick which QB best fits the Franchise. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Man every time with you...okay...

What is your evidence that he won't? It's an easy game to play...

What I said was it can't be worse than what Getsy is giving us right now...I would rather try and improve a situation that just sit on my hands knowing that what we have right now is no where near good enough.

Every time with me? Ha ok

Just because you say something doesn’t make it true. Because just saying “it can’t get worse” is a complete fallacy. It can ALWAYS be worse. We have seen it because it has been said more than once here already this season. 

I asked for evidence of something you are suggesting is an obvious result and your response was “I’m rubber, You’re glue” and “it can’t be worse”. You’re gonna have to do better than that sorry