GDT WEEK 12 -MNF @Vikings

SLCbear

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

Every time with me? Ha ok

Just because you say something doesn’t make it true. Because just saying “it can’t get worse” is a complete fallacy. It can ALWAYS be worse. We have seen it because it has been said more than once here already this season. 

I asked for evidence of something you are suggesting is an obvious result and your response was “I’m rubber, You’re glue” and “it can’t be worse”. You’re gonna have to do better than that sorry 

Yes every time...you ask a question that is hypothetical...which can easily be answered by looking at the other end of that hypothetical...it's always the same...

Again what is your alternative to trying something different? Because right now you can not possibly think this is good enough.

Just now, Sugashane said:

Fields... he's just so gross to watch sometimes. His highlights are incredible, his lowlights are pathetic. Can he ever find some middle ground?

I don't get it. Some posters want to blame the play calling there. He tried to run it and fumbled. It's nobody's fault but his

Can't wait for this loser QB for MIN to throw another pick and everyone will be happy with a 9-3 win

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Yes every time...you ask a question that is hypothetical...which can easily be answered by looking at the other end of that hypothetical...it's always the same...

Again what is your alternative to trying something different? Because right now you can not possibly think this is good enough.

You are suggesting to give a guy, who to my knowledge has never called an NFL play, the reigns to an offense and just flatly saying it will be better. So again, give some sort of answer to the question why it would work. You have yet to do that other than just saying “it can be worse” which is just flatly untrue. So once again if it’s “easily answered” please actually answer it, I’m sure I’ll be waiting a while. 

Just now, Sugashane said:

Fields... he's just so gross to watch sometimes. His highlights are incredible, his lowlights are pathetic. Can he ever find some middle ground?

Just poor awareness. Like we just need a FG to make this a two possession game.. frustrating as hell to watch

• Like 1

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

You are suggesting to give a guy, who to my knowledge has never called an NFL play, the reigns to an offense and just flatly saying it will be better. So again, give some sort of answer to the question why it would work. You have yet to do that other than just saying “it can be worse” which is just flatly untrue. So once again if it’s “easily answered” please actually answer it, I’m sure I’ll be waiting a while. 

You mean like they did with Getsy?

It would at worst have expected Flus to have had multiple conversations with Getsy about improving the play calling and clearly he is unable to implement those changes...so at that point you have to move off the guy who has shown he is completely incapable of that and give someone who has about the same experience level a shot to call plays...could it be worse? Possibly but highly unlikely considering how bad this is right now...so why would you not do that when it is obvious that Getsy isn't the answer...unless you think he is?