JDR Fired

ARTMONK HOF

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The players are, as Ghostface Killah would say, Charmin Soft. 

privates don’t pick the general 

not be advocating for Bienemy but the culture has not changed from Club Jay

I just think they know he’s not a good coordinator. 

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I just think they know he’s not a good coordinator. 

Looks like the Chiefs miss the hell out of him.

Let's keep in mind that outside of a few guys - and yes one of them is Wylie - Bieniemy is working with the offense that Rivera has built.

Rivera has given Bieniemy the worst OL in the NFL & a rookie QB to deal with & said here, save my job Eric.

42 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It sounds like they’re soft from my read on it.  But I could be wrong.  

I’m with you. It shouldn't matter what the players think. I'm so tired of this franchise & this fanbase thinking it's ok for players to say things like this and they're always right.

One thing I know is that possibly as much as 1/2 of this offense won't be back next year and they don't deserve to be. Only 1 of the starting OL deserves to be a starter next year and that's Cosmi although Leno may be our starting LT if we don't sign an upgrade in FA - unlikely - or with our 1st round pick.

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’m very curious if RR kind of dumbs down the defense will they play better and faster. 
If that’s the case Maybe J.Davis and C.Barton can possible like real LB’s, Imagine that? 🤔🤞😂 Unrealistic expectations?

They should have dumbed down the defense when they had the talented DEs.  

At this point, I just want the corners to stop playing ten yards off the ball at all times.  That should help everyone.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’m very curious if RR kind of dumbs down the defense will they play better and faster. 
If that’s the case Maybe J.Davis and C.Barton can possible like real LB’s, Imagine that? 🤔🤞😂 Unrealistic expectations?

I just can’t imagine Del Rio was doing anything that wasn’t in line with what Rivera wanted.  I can’t see Rivera making any major scheme changes. 

• Like 1