Week 13 Games

Leader

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm rooting for SF because I feel like it might be in the Packers best interest to keep the top of the NFC competitive into Week 17

Interesting thought. Why do you think this if you don't mind me asking? I kind of like the idea of Philly locking it down early and coasting. Then they get the buy week. I think it screwed us our 15-1 year. Our defense was terrible that year and we had an off week offensively and we were out. 

Philly's defense is pretty good, but they can be got. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Interesting thought. Why do you think this if you don't mind me asking? I kind of like the idea of Philly locking it down early and coasting. Then they get the bye week. I think it screwed us our 15-1 year. Our defense was terrible that year and we had an off week offensively and we were out. Philly's defense is pretty good, but they can be got. 

FIFY

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm rooting for SF because I feel like it might be in the Packers best interest to keep the top of the NFC competitive into Week 17

If we're honest, both will beat us to death on the ground before breaking a sweat. 

I don't even mean that all too negatively - I've been on the more optimistic side this year which was always about building and evaluation. If we squeak into the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round it's still a massive bonus moving forward in terms of mentality and experience, but we have no chance against either of those two in particular out of anyone in the entire league. 

• Like 1