Week 14 GDT: Raiders (5-7) vs Vikings (6-6)

Jerry

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders or Vikings?

• Raiders
    • Vikings

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I almost never root for a loss but can’t say I’m unhappy with this one. Was getting worried with the chatter about AP coming back. Overhaul time and need a top draft pick 

I know we need to lose but I also root for us to win every game. But this was an embarrassment and we just got off a bye. He more concerned with his guys getting days off then getting them ready but o week 4 more games with him. 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What proven talent do we have on D outside of Maxx?  They shut down a bum in Dobbs then collapse against Nick Montana and get marched on... 

Spillane has been excellent, Hobbs has been good as has Epps and Moehrig. I personally like Amik as a CB4 who can fill in and Hall has done well in the slot. Koonce is a rotation edge guy who can stick around and Crosby should be DPoTY. Wilson is still very much a work in progress. We need to add a disruptive DT and a good CB and we’re in business in my humble opinion. Can’t have a team full of stars these days with the salary cap but we’ve got a capable unit that we need to sprinkle with some more talent.

• Like 4

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Being shutout at home is one of the most embarrassing and disgraceful things a HC can do. Reminds me of Art Shell opening MNF against the Chargers in 2006. Any of you who wanted to keep Pierce next year should be ashamed of yourselves. He’s awful. 

Some of us 1) wait for evidence and 2) actually watched that MNF game. 27-0 is different from 3-0

• Like 1

Just now, vike daddy said:

well guys... it was fun spending the week with you, and as i recall you all wanted to lose this game to have a better draft slot.

we'll presumably ride with Mullens now.

We did indeed, but I didn’t expect it to go that way.

A morbid game of football.

• Like 1

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

This is a junk product. AP should not be coach next year and AOC should be benched the rest of the season. 

he was a very inexperienced LB coach pushed into the role… he really only hit the intern HC job because of how insanely bad mcD was in the locker room

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

he’s just buns   he was an overaged prospect who just wasn’t good

i wouldn’t even keep him as a backup simply cuz he’s really cheap, you can pay a tiny bit more and get a guy like Mullens

Funnily enough, I guess Josh McDaniels was right…….it ain’t the pre season anymore 😁😁

• Like 1

Effing embarrassing. 

Shut out on what's supposed to be our home turf that just acts as a home away from home for opponents against a team playing their reserve QBs and a skeletal OL. 

Thank Josh, Dave, and the rest of the Way crowd morons. Some of us said Josh destroys franchises long after he's gone. We just got totally cucked.