Christmas Movie Mafia: Naughty movies win!

Malfatron

5 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Someone teach me how to post Gifs now

I thought I wasn't going to have to teach my grandma how to open email on her new phone until Christmas but alas, here we are 😏

GIFs: You simply right click on the image and click 'Copy Image Address' and CTL+V into the post. This works for .gifs and .jpgs and .pngs

Twitter: You click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, click Embed Post, then copy the link at the top of the next page it takes you to and CTL+V in the post.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Even easier, you simply right click on the image and click 'Copy Image Address' and CTL+V into the post.

Thanks! And do you want a spot?

Its really easy to play and pretty fun too.

Likely only a 5 day committment. Just pick an xmas movie to sign up

17 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I thought I wasn't going to have to teach my grandma how to open email on her new phone until Christmas but alas, here we are 😏

GIFs: You simply right click on the image and click 'Copy Image Address' and CTL+V into the post. This works for .gifs and .jpgs and .pngs

Twitter: You click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, click Embed Post, then copy the link at the top of the next page it takes you to and CTL+V in the post.

You calling me a grandma!? That’s a warning