Week 14 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

For the Packers benefit? I think it doesn't matter.  If Dallas loses games we get into tie-breaker situations, that we may not actually want.  What we are looking for is Seattle, Minnesota and maybe Detroit losses.  We also probably want the Falcons to lose more games.  

Of course, we have to take care of our own business.  

Also, if Dallas wins, they have more to play for, and still have a game against Detroit.  Eagles also have the Seahawks next week.  If both are still in a division race, that would help us out.

Isn't first tie breaker (other than head-to-head), if so we'd win that against Dallas if they lost tonight, assuming we are tied with them at 11-6. That would mean we go to the winner of the NFC South for round 1. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Isn't first tie breaker (other than head-to-head), if so we'd win that against Dallas if they lost tonight, assuming we are tied with them at 11-6. That would mean we go to the winner of the NFC South for round 1. 

Conference record, I assume you meant?  I think it is.  But I think if we tie with Dallas, Seattle, and LA, it immediately goes to the multi-team tiebreaker instead of putting us ahead of the Rams for the head-to-head victory.  I have no idea what that would end up like, we did lose to LV, Pitt, and Den, so that is 3 OOC losses.  I was mostly looking at getting Dallas to play all out for the division until the wire, and have Philly do that as well, should help us because they play other lower playoff contenders.  Like if Philly loses 4 and Dallas loses 5, we should still get in, but I *think* it makes it easier for us, as round about as it seems.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Conference record, I assume you meant?  I think it is.  But I think if we tie with Dallas, Seattle, and LA, it immediately goes to the multi-team tiebreaker instead of putting us ahead of the Rams for the head-to-head victory.  I have no idea what that would end up like, we did lose to LV, Pitt, and Den, so that is 3 OOC losses.  I was mostly looking at getting Dallas to play all out for the division until the wire, and have Philly do that as well, should help us because they play other lower playoff contenders.  Like if Philly loses 4 and Dallas loses 5, we should still get in, but I *think* it makes it easier for us, as round about as it seems.

I did mean conference record. Seattle has 7 losses now and so does LA. If we get to 11 wins, we could tie Dallas and win the tiebreaker if they lose tonight. 

They still have to play @Buffalo, @Miami, Detroit, @Washington. It's possible they get to 6 losses if they lose tonight.