GDT: Titans (4-8) at Dolphins (9-3) - Monday Night Miracle?

twotonebluenation

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Right back to 9th in the draft order. As someone rooting for the tank, I will never be bothered by a win (outside of maybe the Panthers win). 

Watching a rookie QB guide the first two touchdown rally in under three minutes in seven years in primetime, on the road, against one of the five best teams in football. That’s special.

Might sound corny but the way Levis played might be worth a drop in draft pick alone. 

• Like 2

I have no ill will towards Tua, absolutely nothing against the guy, but man does he look so uncomfortable at the first sign of trouble. The second Tyreek comes off the field or his line doesn’t hold up for four seconds, he looks so thoroughly average. Just don’t think I’d be comfortable trusting him come playoffs time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I have no ill will towards Tua, absolutely nothing against the guy, but man does he look so uncomfortable at the first sign of trouble. The second Tyreek comes off the field or his line doesn’t hold up for four seconds, he looks so thoroughly average. Just don’t think I’d be comfortable trusting him come playoffs time.

That system and those WRs masked what he has always been. 

First read gone and he is average at best  

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Shanahan(Mike, that is) disciples damn near cursed to have decent but not great QB play. Kubiak and Schaub, McVay and Goff, K. Shanahan and Jimmy G and now Purdy, McDaniel and Tua...

McVay had to say screw it and go all in on Matthew Stafford to break the curse.

LaFleur got Rodgers to start, but seems he's now in the QB purgatory zone with Love.