GDT: Titans (4-8) at Dolphins (9-3) - Monday Night Miracle?

twotonebluenation

Just now, titans0021 said:

Not that he’s breaking out, but we’re now on three straight weeks of Chig catching the ball and looking like a useful NFL player, which is encouraging.

Yeah I posted about that earlier. He caught every ball that was possible for him to catch. Good sign.

7 hours ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Yeah, I think it could be a big opportunity for Levis...like was said above, we will probably fall behind early so a good chance for him to get tons of passing in. I don't mind too much if he throws a couple of pick...not all picks are equal...throw pick early while we are still in the game is rough, throw a couple when we are down is a little different. There is also a difference in a bad read and a good defensive play. 

Would like for him to hit 300 yards this game just to get his confidence up. 

Nice call bud! I just never expected this to happen! 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Titansfan said:

There’s something about Levis that I just love. I would rather he didn’t do it all the time but him lowering the shoulder when the team at 4-8 just shows how much this dude wants it. 

Him blowing up Ramsey is going to be seared into my brain for a while.

Doesn't matter what team Ramsey goes to, he's gonna get blown up by a Titan.

Edited by Mesa_Titan
  • Like 1

https://omny.fm/shows/titans-radio-highlights/titans-beat-dolphins-on-mnf

Hearing how dejected Mike and Dave get starting at the 2nd marker spot(6:48 in to it if it's not showing up for you), then hearing the excitement build after the first TD, then the 2nd, then the 4th down stop..just awesome.

I think Dave's reaction to Tua's sack to end it was all of us lol

Someone said it earlier I think. These types of wins can be a turning point for a team, especially with a rookie QB. We had to get that road win sooner rather than later just to get the monkey off our backs. Obviously hurts draft position potentially but I think confidence is just as important moving into the off season.

• Like 1