Week 14: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49ersfan said:

CB was talked about as a need entering the season...our CB's in general have been solid minus Oliver. 

I would not mind going into next season with Ward, Lenoir, Thomas, Womack, Luter & a 3rd-5th round rookie

My guess is that we don't change much in the cornerback room. I think they'll throw another dart in like round 4-5 for competition purposes, especially Oliver. I see a ton of people who mock corner to us early and I just don't think it's going to happen early. 

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

CB was talked about as a need entering the season...our CB's in general have been solid minus Oliver. 

I would not mind going into next season with Ward, Lenoir, Thomas, Womack, Luter & a 3rd-5th round rookie

yeah maybe. I don't know that I can trust ANY of those, beyond Ward and DEMo though. Better to add a real talent to compete and ensure the chances of depth success.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well that Cinderella story ends

Geno & Dobbs bounced around the league, had resurgent year or bunch of games, then fell back to earth 

Mullens might be competent for a game or two but he's not a realistic option for the rest of the season. RIP their playoff chances