WK 12 Mock Draft w/ Trades

IrishHooligan00

***CHI Keeps Fields and Trades #1 for a HAUL!!! NYG Trade 2024 1st/2nd/4th , 2025 1st/2nd , 2026 1st/3rd Had to Outbid WAS for #1

NYG – QB Caleb Williams – USC

NE – QB Drake Maye – NC

ARZ – WR Marvin Harrsion Jr – Ohio State

***NYJ Trade 1st/3rd and 2025 4th For WAS 1st

NYJ – OT Joe Alt – ND

CHI – OT Olumuyiwa Fashanu – PSU

WAS – TE Brock Bowers – UGA

CHI – DL Laiatu Latu – UCLA

TEN – OT J.C. Lathum – BAMA

NO – QB J. Daniels – LSU

TB – DL J. Verse – FSU

LVR – QB J. McCarthy – MICH

LAC – CB K. McKinstry – BAMA

CIN – WR M. Nabers – LSU

BUF – WR K. Coleman – FSU

DEN – DL J. Newton – ILL

SEA – DL D. Turner – BAMA

LAR – CB N. Wiggins – CLEM

***MIN Trades 1st/2nd and 2025 4th to Jump ATL for a QB

MIN – QB B. Nix – ORGN

ATL – QB M. Penix Jr. – WASH

GB – OT A. Mims – UGA

ARZ – WR E. Egbuka – OSU

IND – DL D. Robinson – PSU

PIT – CB K King – PSU

HOU – S K Kinchens – UFL

KC – OT T Fuaga – ORST

JAX – CB K Lassiter – UGA

DAL – OT G Barton – DUKE

DET – DL J.T. Tuimoloau – OHST

SF – DL B Trice – WASH

BAL – DL L Taylor – UMIA

MIA – OT K Suamataia – BYU

***CHI Trades 2 2nds and 3rd to PHI for 1st/4th/5th

CHI – WR R Odunze - WAS

****ROAST TIMEEEEEE*****

Edited by IrishHooligan00
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I can see why Minnesota would trade up, but that's too much capital to move up 2 spots.

If we are making that move (we should), I'd rather get Jayden Daniels.

I had J. Daniels go earlier. and Trading up for a QB is always more expensive. I had ARZ play hardball to get the higher value. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I had J. Daniels go earlier. and Trading up for a QB is always more expensive. I had ARZ play hardball to get the higher value. 

I get that, but i still think its too much.

But teams have moved too many assets for one player before. My Vikings being the biggest culprits lol

I get the LSU connection part, and you may be right, but if the Bengals go WR in the first, it means they tag and traded off Tee Higgins.  If so, I'd rather go Odunze there as a natural transition for the offense.  Nabors is more Chase-like, not that it would be a bad thing.  But honestly, I think we go with a RT like Fuaga or shock everyone and go Newton.

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I get the LSU connection part, and you may be right, but if the Bengals go WR in the first, it means they tag and traded off Tee Higgins.  If so, I'd rather go Odunze there as a natural transition for the offense.  Nabors is more Chase-like, not that it would be a bad thing.  But honestly, I think we go with a RT like Fuaga or shock everyone and go Newton.

I went with to replace Higgins. The tag for Higgins is going to be way to high for as often injured as he is. WR tag was 20 Million last year. Higgins isn't worth 20 Million. I do think CIN Needs OL but prefer them going FA and getting an established player. I Believe Nabors fits the CIN offense better then Odunze only reason i did that. 

1 hour ago, Tetsujin said:

Would Suamataia kick in to guard? We just extended RT Austin Jackson.

He's a Freak Athlete, I believe he could play both T and G. But with his Frame and athleticism I love him at G, Would be a perfect G for pulling and just overall physical play. But also gives insurance as you can kick him out to LT for Armstead who is 32 and yes hes still playing at a high level, but we all know how quickly that can change. IMO Miami has few holes. So they can draft for the future w/ their 1st rounder.