Week 14: (10-2) Eagles @ (9-3) Cow Patties 2.0

Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

You aren’t reading a thing I said lol. Seriously, I have addressed all of this in my past three posts. It’s cherry picking, regardless of what you want to call it. To go back 2-3 years to use a contextless stat that is obviously different from his career norm is insane. To disregard fumble numbers over the past two years which have been low compared to his peers is insane.. especially when you’re making the claim “this is what Dak does!” because he lost a rare fumble. Acting like fumbles and interceptions are the same thing is insane. Generalizing one single season since 2016 where he had a high amount of interceptions and acting like it’s an issue is insane. Cherry picking convenient stats from years past to avoid facing the reality of how well he’s playing now is predictable. 

You aren’t making any sense. You shouldn’t act like something is actively reality when it hadn’t been happening at all this season and hasn’t even been a problem on any per season basis. Referencing interceptions is especially laughable. By your logic pretty much no league should he trusted.. you should be in an absolute panic about Hurts. But maybe you don’t have the same desperation to discredit your own guy.

I don't what this whole conversation is other than I think some people have said Dak has had some turnover prone seasons in the past because I think statistically he's been up there. However, Josh Allen is more consistently turnover prone but I think he's one of the best in the league. Personally, I don't think Prescott is as good/talented as Allen but he is still pretty good and he's playing really good at the moment while not turning the ball over nearly as much (as Allsen) in general. I don't know what the big deal is? Dak is pretty good and they are currently getting the best out of him. They aren't asking him to do too much like they did with Kellen Moore. I don't like it but that's what it is right now.

I will push back on Jalen a little. I'm sure he is to blame to a certain extent but from the analytics and eye test I put the blame on the scheme for some of his shortcomings so far this year. He has the lowest expected completion ration in the league while have the highest completion rate over expected so he's not having guys get open as much as every other QB. They really just aren't putting him in good situations. I think you in particular can see how much a change in scheme/philosophy can affect a player because you are seeing it with Dak in the West Coast offense. 

22 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

You aren’t reading a thing I said lol. Seriously, I have addressed all of this in my past three posts. It’s cherry picking, regardless of what you want to call it. To go back 2-3 years to use a contextless stat that is obviously different from his career norm is insane. To disregard fumble numbers over the past two years which have been low compared to his peers is insane.. especially when you’re making the claim “this is what Dak does!” because he lost a rare fumble. Acting like fumbles and interceptions are the same thing is insane. Generalizing one single season since 2016 where he had a high amount of interceptions and acting like it’s an issue is insane. Cherry picking convenient stats from years past to avoid facing the reality of how well he’s playing now is predictable. 

You aren’t making any sense. You shouldn’t act like something is actively reality when it hadn’t been happening at all this season and hasn’t even been a problem on any per season basis. Referencing interceptions is especially laughable. By your logic pretty much no league should he trusted.. you should be in an absolute panic about Hurts. But maybe you don’t have the same desperation to discredit your own guy.

All I was doing was discrediting the notion that you said, “historically he hasn’t”. 

Thats it. 

I even said, maybe the guy turned the page and maybe the new offense is helping him in that aspect. 

In my opinion, which we clearly differ on,  when you have those issues as a QB, they don’t tend to go away. I will say, he’s having a great year (he’s on my fantasy team, makes me sick, but he is) and those issues are few and far between currently. Leading the league in INTs just last year and the leading league in fumbles twice in the last 5 years isn’t exactly ancient history. Don’t really care how you’d like to spin it. This season, if it doesn’t end in a fiery turnover laden crash, will be a step in the right direction in quelling those detractors, which I happen to be clearly. 

If he's not Matt's,  he's definitely his brother. Not sure which of the two is a bigger Dak fanboy? Which is saying a lot since we know Matt's would post non stop in his Dak Prescott underwear, eating Oikos, drinking a Pepsi while laying on his Sleep Number.

NFZ, might have him beat. 🤷‍♂️