Week 14: (10-2) Eagles @ (9-3) Cow Patties 2.0

Nabbs4u

Date: 12/10/23

8:20 pm EST SNF

Calvin Peeing Decal – We Don't Walk Slow

AT&T Stadium | HKS Architects

10-2 Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles Logo Vector at Vectorified.com | Collection of ...

@

9-3

Vtg Washington Redskins T Shirt NFL Dallas Sucks Dallas Cowboys Star ...

Dallas Week 2.0 is here or commonly known as their SB Week! 

Here we are again, another NFCE matchup. Dallas coming in on a winning streak the Eagles coming off an embarrassing loss vs SF!!! Dak and Lamb are playing lights out. Both playing as though they might get paid in 2024! Shocker, I know, !!! Have fun Jerry!

Cowboys Keys to the Game

IT's easy, find a way to run the football and use Lamb in the passing game. For whatever the reason we can't stop Lamb. Can't seem to get home on Dak hitting and sacking him with constant pressure. If that doesn't change in Jerry world, I doubt we win this game.  Dallas's defense lives and dies on TO's!! Don't give them any WE can and will win this game! Just like Morrow, Bland is coming off his worst game of the season. Got absolutely abused by Seattle. Go after him. Don't shy away. 

Eagles Keys to the Game

MF TACKLE!!!! If we come out in this game giving up numerous yards and TD's because we can't tackle a wet paper bag, WE LOSE! If we can play fundamentally sound football, there is a better chance at winning! ON offense, for the love of GOD Run it down their GD throats! If there was ever a game to commit to a 200yd rushing performance, this is it! Keep Dak off the field and negate that massive Dallas Pass Rush!! Don't get in a shootout trying to pass for pass with Dallas. Utilize what works best, Run the Ball!!

Hers's Hoping for a Injury Free game on both sides, let the cards for RD 1 fall where they may!

GO!

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Did you just make a GDT after losing your last one? Christ man, we are in for it now. 

Yes, I was asked too since none of you wanted to step up for the task. Kinda like the beginning of the Gauntlet stretch and Miami game where everyone was assuming a loss so no one volunteered!

I'm not scared! 

13-2

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yes, I was asked too since none of you wanted to step up for the task. Kinda like the beginning of the Gauntlet stretch and Miami game where everyone was assuming a loss so no one volunteered!

I'm not scared! 

13-2

Who asked? lol

You’re like the most superstitious among us and you pull this on Dallas week? This is insanity. 

Great to see Dallas as a full participant. Seems like he’s good to go. We’re definitely gonna need him this week to help the offense get back on track.

Cunningham as a limited participant is cool too. Maybe he makes it back for this game?

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

42 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Great to see Dallas as a full participant. Seems like he’s good to go. We’re definitely gonna need him this week to help the offense get back on track.

Cunningham as a limited participant is cool too. Maybe he makes it back for this game?

Yeah this injury report in general is promising. Guessing Slay and Julio are just getting veteran days off.