Week 14: (10-2) Eagles @ (9-3) Cow Patties 2.0

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Everyone of those players were or are already starters except for Nolan Smith. What am I missing? No one said All Pro type players, Starters. 

The point is we say a guy is a starter after basically sitting, and in those cases it does not work out.  Guys need reps as rookie.

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Past 2 games Smith has been on the field on both sides for either Sweat or Reddick. Given both a breather Same thing BG does.  Never suggested any reps as a DT. 

It's not just Reddick 

My point is, BG has more opportunities to be on the field. You can’t just assume Smith slides into his snaps. Smith isn’t as versatile and only real value is replacing Reddick on passing downs where it’s extremely limiting. He’s got two good starters ahead of him. If BG is gone next year, he’s still only a guy that comes in for snap breathers. Unless he adds weight like a Sweat did, that’ll be his role. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

9ers game completely ruined my Dallas week. They beat the competitive fire right out of me. 

What would Rocky do? 

Eye of the tiger damnit. We got Clubber Lang'd, but the rematch will come. We're in our training montage phase right now. We got this.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

9ers game completely ruined my Dallas week. They beat the competitive fire right out of me. 

Strangely did the opposite for me. Had we beaten SF I could see this team being cocky/over confident going into Dallas week. On a 6 game high! Reading press clippings on how GD wonderful they are.

Neither is or will be the case tomorrow night. Media/fans have flipped 180° based off 1 loss. Motivation can do wonders. 49ers clearly were last week, Eagles....blahhhh....!

We'll see?

38 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Strangely did the opposite for me. Had we beaten SF I could see this team being cocky/over confident going into Dallas week. On a 6 game high! Reading press clippings on how GD wonderful they are.

Neither is or will be the case tomorrow night. Media/fans have flipped 180° based off 1 loss. Motivation can do wonders. 49ers clearly were last week, Eagles....blahhhh....!

We'll see?

I'm not sure I've ever seen (probably have) the media and fans turn on the team based on one game like I've seen from that 9ers game. It's like they've never watched the NFL before.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen (probably have) the media and fans turn on the team based on one game like I've seen from that 9ers game. It's like they've never watched the NFL before.

It’s happened all year. 9ers went on a skid, they were out. Dallas lost to us, we were clear favs. Dak turned it on since then, 9ers pants us, now the Eagles are out. But it’ll come down to us three, like most knew all along. The NFL season is not linear. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

All logic points to Dak shredding this defense and us unable to keep up in shootout, they’ve looked better than us for a month and dominant at home… banking on some classic NFL tomfoolery to kick in and we end up with a gritty, low scoring, game that the Eagles manage to sneak away with.

gonna be high scoring again unless BJ does BJ things. not at all convinced the dallas defense is capable vs teams with over 6 wins

• Like 1