Week 14: (10-2) Eagles @ (9-3) Cow Patties 2.0

Nabbs4u

20 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

You’re like the most superstitious among us and you pull this on Dallas week? This is insanity. 

I actually agree. 😎

Especially since our record in Dallas is horrible but nobody wanted to take the L. I would rather of waited till the Playoff Run.

However like having Jalen Hurts at QB, I'll take my GDT chances. We usually Win. 🤞

PS: I may have misunderstood Pete's post about Joe! 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

25 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I remember how Sidney Jones when asked if he will play was always "uuum I don't know, we'll see how I feel" and Jalen Mills was "I'm for sure playing". The guy was so soft mentally. Wish we could change Sidney Jone's talent with Mills's mindset and we might actually had a CB for the long term. 

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Well thats not nice

They just always struggle in that building for whatever reason for the last ten years. Hurts got blown out going back to his OU days. I remember a year where they played a depleted Cowboy team on SNF under Chip with Bradford and barely won it in OT. They also won the division with Foles against Kyle Orton back in 2013 to close the year. Might have been a few more road wins in the last ten years but can’t recall against Dak or latter Romo years.

2 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

They just always struggle in that building for whatever reason for the last ten years. Hurts got blown out going back to his OU days. I remember a year where they played a depleted Cowboy team on SNF under Chip with Bradford and barely won it in OT. They also won the division with Foles against Kyle Orton back in 2013 to close the year. Might have been a few more road wins in the last ten years but can’t recall against Dak or latter Romo years.

2014 and 2017 the Eagles blown out both Romo and Dak at that stadium. 

But yeah, not a great track record for us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

I think one more loss and homefield will be gone. 49ers will run it and blow out both of these teams in the playoffs, so looking forward to at least eliminating the Eagles this Sunday.

You are correct. Dallas has no chance at HFA after losing Sunday. If the Eagles lose but  end up 14-3 it will all depend on the SF/Balt game in a few weeks since I doubt the 49ers lose to Sea or LAR, Divisional opponents or not. If SF wins that game they are the #1 seed, Eages #2 seed no matter what the Cowboys record is.

Either way Dallas can not lose another game for the remainder of the season or they are all but locked into the 5 seed. Dallas eliminates absolutely nothing Eagle related with a win Sunday. 

Good Luck with

Eagles, @Bills ,@Dolphins, Lions, @WTF's

Edited by Nabbs4u

Like Kevin Byard I'm curious just how much Leonard plays this week and how fast he actually learns the terminology? 

The communication needed at LB for not only the front 4 but back end is pivotal. We saw that lack of communication vs SF.

This is why I was hoping he was added last week. I'm assuming it was a numbers game for the SF game why he wasn't? If placed on the PS like several Vet additions before him couldn't he have been taken off our PS by another team?

If not, don't understand why he didn't sign last week to get a head start for Dallas?

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd say 80% of ppl picking the Cowboys in this one. Maybe 90%.

They are home, well rested and the Eagles just got monkey stomped by SF. 

They should be. However most aren't realizing how this Eagle team the past two years responds to losses. 

Jalen Hurts led Eagle teams are 24-2 in his last 26 regular season starts. Guess we'll see. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

27 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

They are home, well rested and the Eagles just got monkey stomped by SF. 

They should be. However most aren't realizing how this Eagle team the past two years responds to losses. 

JalenHurts led Eagle teams are 24-2 in his last 26 regular season starts. Guess we'll see. 

Just taking my fanhood out of it, I like taking teams coming off of embarrassing losses like the Eagles just experienced.

• Like 1