Week 14 Broncos at Chargers.

thebestever6

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

Why wasn't Jerry Jeudy traded again ? A drop right thru his hands

Yeah man. Bad hands and zero ability to adjust to the football. He’s a player that has to be hit perfectly in stride. Which would be fine if we still had PFM. Not so fine with Russ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

I have played football with so many people with more ball skills than Jeudy.

It’s funny; coach Payton was talking about Wilson missing him being wide open the last few games. The whole time I was thinking, Russ isn’t looking his way because he can’t catch. Well today he’s had two bombs hit him right in the hands. Two drops. 

Edited by 1234567

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

It’s funny; coach Payton was talking about Wilson missing him being wide open the last few games. The whole time I was thinking, Russ isn’t looking his way because he can’t catch. Well today he’s had two bombs hit him right in the hands. Two drops. 

That's a bit of a liability for a WR.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

He is an enigma. Don't fully know how to explain it, but he is one of the lest athletic, athletic people I have ever seen. Yes, hes quick and has good footwork, but hand eye coordination is questionable at best and has no ability to adjust to the ball in the air. Any amount of contact and you can pretty much guarantee he isn't coming down with the ball. Pair that with the fact that he isn't a smart football player 

1 minute ago, MontanaBronco said:

He is an enigma. Don't fully know how to explain it, but he is one of the lest athletic, athletic people I have ever seen. Yes, hes quick and has good footwork, but hand eye coordination is questionable at best and has no ability to adjust to the ball in the air. Any amount of contact and you can pretty much guarantee he isn't coming down with the ball. Pair that with the fact that he isn't a smart football player 

lol that’s prob the best description of him I’ve heard. He’s an athletic freak who magically transforms into an offensive lineman the second he has to make an adjustment on the ball.