The Nicky 'But the LT was open' Foles thread - ALL ABOARD!

ianlewis16

Can we get some localization towards matts when it comes to the hotness scale? I'm a philly fan so I can evaluate hotness well. If you exclude the dallas area you can find some prime choice ladies. Don't condemn a whole state because one guy only likes midgets.

8 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Can we get some localization towards matts when it comes to the hotness scale? I'm a philly fan so I can evaluate hotness well. If you exclude the dallas area you can find some prime choice ladies. Don't condemn a whole state because one guy only likes midgets.

Wait, you're in Texas?

Teams that can rush the passer are going to destroy us up front. Carson was already like the 17th most sacked QB (which is average) and that's only because hes probably literally avoided a good probables 10-15 sacks this season just on his own. 

Nicky is going to get destroyed behind Vatai and especially if we don't have Wiz (anyone know why the EF he wasn't in last night???). 

My confidence level is like a 4. With how good the NFC 3-6 teams are, we aren't winning a playoff game.

There is no freaking god. Ive always been agnostic now this has made me go from "I don't know" to "hell no". 

How could any god let something like this happen to Carson????

That's my quarterback man :(

Archived