The Nicky 'But the LT was open' Foles thread - ALL ABOARD!

ianlewis16

15 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

is it weird that im actually excited to see if nicky nine inch can bring some magic to a bad situation. i really hope he balls out

I'm excited more and more every day.
Which, as an Eagles fan, just means I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but hell, we all know that's how this one ends, might as well be delusional about it.

I've just recently come out of a self-drug-and-alcohol-induced coma. This thread has lifted my spirits. You all can now tell your friends and family that YOU helped a stranger on the internet from committing suicide. 

Anyone else catch Doug's PC? Namely when he was saying that replacing Wentz will be as easy as replacing JP, Sproles, and Hicks. It really only strengthened my theory that Doug is one of those guys who acts like a total dufus in public on purpose to make his foes underestimate him, when in fact he is a genius.

4 hours ago, BAConrad said:

I've just recently come out of a self-drug-and-alcohol-induced coma. This thread has lifted my spirits. You all can now tell your friends and family that YOU helped a stranger on the internet from committing suicide. 

Anyone else catch Doug's PC? Namely when he was saying that replacing Wentz will be as easy as replacing JP, Sproles, and Hicks. It really only strengthened my theory that Doug is one of those guys who acts like a total dufus in public on purpose to make his foes underestimate him, when in fact he is a genius.

You might have to get back in after Sunday

Archived