1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • The Herbert-less iPhone accessories
    • I just hope everyone has fun
  2. 2. Do we score a point?

• By some miracle, yes.
    • No chance.

On 12/11/2023 at 5:26 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Our team is so bad, other fans taking their time to come here and social media to make fun of us. Reminds me of the 2003-2014 Raiders. Derek Carr kept us middle of the pack for a decade. The absolute worst place to be, non-stop .500 purgatory. Can't get better, can't get worse.

imagine if we didn't always have a bottom 5 defense and didn't draft so many 1st round busts

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

The Raiders going to raider, probably win this big and have Mark thinking we on the right track🤢

can’t do anything right. Wouldn’t be shocked if this ended up to be the greatest qb class ever and we manage to chose the one dud. 

this team is so heartbreaking. 

This is a tremendous QB class coming up, but I doubt it’s going to be on par with the recent 2020. All five of those guys may be Top 10 QBs by next year. Burrow, Tua, Hurts, Herbert, Love. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Need Easton Stick to put up a career performance like we've seen so many bums do against us in the past.

I remember when Nick Montana aka Nick Mullins carved up our pathetic D like a Thanksgiving turkey.  Our D is pretty abysmal this year, just like very other year in the last 25 but Easton Stick is a major bum.  I hope I am wrong but I think we win this game unfortunately.  I just read they're sitting Allen too.

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

This is a tremendous QB class coming up, but I doubt it’s going to be on par with the recent 2020. All five of those guys may be Top 10 QBs by next year. Burrow, Tua, Hurts, Herbert, Love. 

They may but the qb position has regressed massively imo.
Being top 10 right now is basically just not being terrible. 

im excited but sad to see the chargers just completely ruin Herbert. Think fans are slowly starting to turn on him lol. 
you point out clear drops and they are saying excuse or blaming ball placement. It’s incredible to see.

he has top 5 talent, and they going to ruin him.