GDT: Texans (7-6) at Titans (5-8) - Future Gunslinger Rivalry?

twotonebluenation

26 minutes ago, Dash said:

Brother is a Titans fan so me,him and my dad are going for our first NFL game experience. Anything we should know when we get there or best foods to eat at the stadium?

Go to Princes fried chicken before the game, there is one in the assembly food hall off Broadway. Amazing hot chicken. I went to Tootsies for a drink and it was a great time, cool bar with a good rooftop look at the debauchery that happens on Broadway. I never am a food inside the stadium guy cause I am glued to my seat, so I can’t speak much to that, I just eat before I go.

Joyland Restaurant is great for breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and burgers. Proper bagel is an awesome spot next Belmont university to get an amazing bagel. 8th and Roast, Elegy, and Frothy Monkey are awesome coffee spots. Urban Cowboy is a great cocktail spot with amazing pizza by Robertas.

Nashville is an awesome city. I have grown to love it the last two times I have went. I don’t know what you are into but there is so much to offer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Go to Princes fried chicken before the game, there is one in the assembly food hall off Broadway. Amazing hot chicken. I went to Tootsies for a drink and it was a great time, cool bar with a good rooftop look at the debauchery that happens on Broadway. I never am a food inside the stadium guy cause I am glued to my seat, so I can’t speak much to that, I just eat before I go.

Joyland Restaurant is great for breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and burgers. Proper bagel is an awesome spot next Belmont university to get an amazing bagel. 8th and Roast, Elegy, and Frothy Monkey are awesome coffee spots. Urban Cowboy is a great cocktail spot with amazing pizza by Robertas.

Nashville is an awesome city. I have grown to love it the last two times I have went. I don’t know what you are into but there is so much to offer.

Thanks. I'll mention the princes fried chicken and Urban Cowboy to see if they want that before or after the game. Some of the girls in the family are going too so of course we have to see what they want to do as well but I think they might go for joyland or proper bagel for breakfast.

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

So Mills was the best option to backup Stroud all season to this point but now Keenum is the best option to play because the game has playoff implications for them?

To be fair, we did the same thing with Levis and Willis. We all knew Levis was better than Willis but Vrabel still had him as the backup to Tannehill to start the season

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Willis was the backup over Levis because Levis missed 2/3rds of training camp and preseason.

He did miss some time mostly because Vrabel held him out longer than needed but having a good high school QB in Willis over Levis is a joke and we all knew it. They had months after that and still kept Willis as backup. I get Vrabel likes to make rookies earn it and all but we all knew what it was lol