GDT: Texans (7-6) at Titans (5-8) - Future Gunslinger Rivalry?

twotonebluenation

18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Even if we lose. I'm still glad we can piss off not only an entire fanbase but a city claiming ownership to an uniform. 

Then Vrabel doubled down with the hat. 

Victory. 

Yea it’s so sad. I live in Austin. People are so soar about it down here. If they cared they should have lobbied to pay for a stadium down here. You don’t own the franchise people!

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Even if we lose. I'm still glad we can piss off not only an entire fanbase but a city claiming ownership to an uniform. 

Then Vrabel doubled down with the hat. 

Victory. 

I don’t care about the Oilers stuff, one way or another. However, seeing how much it makes  Houston get in their feelings about it makes me laugh. The more they get upset about it the more trolling should be done.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I don’t care about the Oilers stuff, one way or another. However, seeing how much it makes  Houston get in their feelings about it makes me laugh. The more they get upset about it the more trolling should be done.

Same. 

It just crazy the logic only applies to us. 

Not the Lakers. Jazz. Colts. Raiders. And any other team that moved and kept the name and history. 

But when we do it....

Yeah do whatever you can do to tick them off. 

They never invited Moon, Campbell and the greats to their function. 

They hated to owner so much they sold their football soul to get him out of town. 

Edited by KingTitan