GDT: Texans (7-6) at Titans (5-8) - Future Gunslinger Rivalry?

twotonebluenation

13 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Remember 

Lewan - Saffold - Jones - Davis - Conklin

That line was moving people.

People still complained about that line too. 

Conklin needs too much help. Davis can't pass block. Lewan too many penalties. Yada yada yada. 

Just hope we don't try to continue to be this Smash mouth team. We can run the ball and still air it out. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Games like this. Seasons like this make me wonder why I follow football. Lol 

Being a Warriors fan would be so much easier. Lol 

Some of you guys are very entitled if you think this way. If this kinda season affects you like that you probably shouldn't watch unless we're winning. I waited 20 years to see my favorite baseball team make the playoffs. This is the first year we've been "bad" in quite a while.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Conklin needs too much help. Davis can't pass block. Lewan too many penalties. Yada yada yada. 

Just hope we don't try to continue to be this Smash mouth team. We can run the ball and still air it out. 

We've got people in here complaining about a defense that is stifling offenses, people are never happy no matter how good something is.

Lewan/Saffold/Jones/Davis/Conklin was really good.

Lewan/Spain/Jones/Kline/Conklin was great too.

We'd only be so lucky to have them right now.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Well get ready for the flurry of guys going on IR. No need to come back. 

I know Levis missed Burks. Made a mistake. But the fact that we aren't letting it all hang out with him upsets me. 

Just live with his mistakes. Let him grow from them. 

All this BS to Henry when the whole world knows you giving it to him is a waste of everyone's time. 

This is the worst game Henry has ever had. And that's just nasty. 

I hated the first down playcalling but idk if we are really in a place to let it all hang out with him. If I had my way we would be passing 60x a game given how the season is over, but it’s not like Levis was playing well today even during the rare occasion he had time. Our OL was getting rocked in pass pro the same they were in the run game. Houston’s D just dominated. 

Levis had opportunities today to make big plays and he didn’t.

This o-line needs a talent influx as well, but if I'm Amy/Ran, I don't know how you don't call Mike Munchak and offer him basically a blank check if he wants to keep coaching.

Amy didn't fire Mike so wouldn't think there's any bad blood there, though maybe he wouldn't want to return just on principle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

We've got people in here complaining about a defense that is stifling offenses, people are never happy no matter how good something is.

Lewan/Saffold/Jones/Davis/Conklin was really good.

Lewan/Spain/Jones/Kline/Conklin was great too.

We'd only be so lucky to have them right now.

This.  👍 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Some of you guys are very entitled if you think this way. If this kinda season affects you like that you probably shouldn't watch unless we're winning. I waited 20 years to see my favorite baseball team make the playoffs. This is the first year we've been "bad" in quite a while.

it's 'entitled' to want to watch competent football lol. damn near everyone on here sat through the whisenhunt years and didn't waver, but god forbid we call a spade a spade and be unhappy about how terrible this team is.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

This o-line needs a talent influx as well, but if I'm Amy/Ran, I don't know how you don't call Mike Munchak and offer him basically a blank check if he wants to keep coaching.

Amy didn't fire Mike so wouldn't think there's any bad blood there, though maybe he wouldn't want to return just on principle.

The whole OL room needs an overhaul 

31 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Remember 

Lewan - Saffold - Jones - Davis - Conklin

That line was moving people.

What I’ve been saying this is why I been in favor on moving on from Henry. Henry is only as dominant as his OL, he doesn’t check his feet or make people miss in the hole, he needs his OL to get to the 2nd level in order for him to hit his gear & get going. The crazy part is majority of titan fans want us to keep him, & I get why he’s a legend but keeping him remaining a run 1st team, handicaps Levi’s from being a professional game changer at QB till a game manger. Look at the facts where we went wrong as a franchise, we chose to build our offense around a 1 dimensional 2 Down RB over keeping a premier WR’s. I mean did we not slow down when Henry broke his foot & made it to the playoffs, now tell me where have we been since trading AJ brown. That’s all folks I know y’all sick of me 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Miss me with that entitled mess. 

When every missed play or mess up someone is a bum. Fire this guy. Bench this guy. Cut this guy. Whatever. Lol 

I won't apologize for being frustrated with seeing historically bad football. 

I won't apologize for being frustrated seeing an offense fail to look like a modern offense even when we were tops in the league. 

I won't apologize for hating seeing the team I cheer for constantly made fun of even when were good. 

"Worst #1 seed ever." 

And we not talking baseball when only 5-6 teams legit have a shot to win. 

This is the NFL when it's designed for you to be .500. 

I could go on but I know the words will just get twisted. 

Every expression of frustration or joking statement does not equal entitlement. Nobody is jumping ship or fairweather fans here. We are the most dedicated of the dedicated. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

People will always complain because it’s not perfect. Hell, the 2008-2009 OL was great but wasn’t perfect because Amano sucked. Just because people complain means nothing when the actual product is very good. Our defense currently may be ranked top 15 because of PPG but I don’t consider them anywhere close to that because of sacks, yards given up, and lack of turnovers. They’re solid in the aspect of not giving up a ton of points but I want them elite in damn near every aspect like the 49ers or Ravens.

Edited by ttitansfan4life