GDT: Texans (7-6) at Titans (5-8) - Future Gunslinger Rivalry?

twotonebluenation

31 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I hated the first down playcalling but idk if we are really in a place to let it all hang out with him. If I had my way we would be passing 60x a game given how the season is over, but it’s not like Levis was playing well today even during the rare occasion he had time. Our OL was getting rocked in pass pro the same they were in the run game. Houston’s D just dominated. 

Levis had opportunities today to make big plays and he didn’t.

And I'm willing to live with that opposed to throwing downs away running the ball. I'm ok with him either living or dying. If he misses he misses. 

I'd at least feel like we were trying opposed to the wasted downs. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Miss me with that entitled mess. 

When every missed play or mess up someone is a bum. Fire this guy. Bench this guy. Cut this guy. Whatever. Lol 

I won't apologize for being frustrated with seeing historically bad football. 

I won't apologize for being frustrated seeing an offense fail to look like a modern offense even when we were tops in the league. 

I won't apologize for hating seeing the team I cheer for constantly made fun of even when were good. 

"Worst #1 seed ever." 

And we not talking baseball when only 5-6 teams legit have a shot to win. 

This is the NFL when it's designed for you to be .500. 

I could go on but I know the words will just get twisted. 

Every expression of frustration or joking statement does not equal entitlement. Nobody is jumping ship or fairweather fans here. We are the most dedicated of the dedicated. 

tell em king 🫡

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep including a real coach and not some dude who has no business being an NFL OL coach.

If I had to choose. Gun to the toe. 

I think I'd pick an good evaluator of talent opposed to a good OL coach. If I have to choose.

We used some good picks on OL that should have resulted in at least 4 starters. And we only have one in Skron. 

I want to have someone that knows what a good OL looks like and how they can fit with us. Then a OL coach that doesn't screw them up should be a win. 

I heard the Ravens were breaking out their Browns throwbacks for the next time they play the Browns, it's going to be Browns vs Browns home unis vs away unis. Tennessee wearing Oilers uniforms is like the 2014 Robocop remake today on the field. This is the reason why ya'll shouldn't be able to wear our ****: 

[img]apywgJg.png[/img]

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Miss me with that entitled mess. 

When every missed play or mess up someone is a bum. Fire this guy. Bench this guy. Cut this guy. Whatever. Lol 

I won't apologize for being frustrated with seeing historically bad football. 

I won't apologize for being frustrated seeing an offense fail to look like a modern offense even when we were tops in the league. 

I won't apologize for hating seeing the team I cheer for constantly made fun of even when were good. 

"Worst #1 seed ever." 

And we not talking baseball when only 5-6 teams legit have a shot to win. 

This is the NFL when it's designed for you to be .500. 

I could go on but I know the words will just get twisted. 

Every expression of frustration or joking statement does not equal entitlement. Nobody is jumping ship or fairweather fans here. We are the most dedicated of the dedicated. 

🗣CONTINUE ON

12 minutes ago, ShinobiMusashi said:

Vrabel looked like he was going to a Halloween party, ya'll clowns got embarrassed, this is how you wear the cowboy hat: 

[youtube]

[/youtube]

The fact that you will forever be sour about your franchise having no history and that we literally OWN "your" history puts a smile on my face. 

So no matter the digs you take at us while we are down. You will lay your head on your pillow knowing, you will NEVER have the uniforms and history back. 

We win simply because it continues to piss off your franchise and city. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ShinobiMusashi said:

I heard the Ravens were breaking out their Browns throwbacks for the next time they play the Browns, it's going to be Browns vs Browns home unis vs away unis. Tennessee wearing Oilers uniforms is like the 2014 Robocop remake today on the field. This is the reason why ya'll shouldn't be able to wear our ****: 

[img]apywgJg.png[/img]

Yet...here we are. 

🏾

Edited by KingTitan

21 minutes ago, ShinobiMusashi said:

Vrabel looked like he was going to a Halloween party, ya'll clowns got embarrassed, this is how you wear the cowboy hat: 

[youtube]

[/youtube]

You being in your feels about it is why they’ll continue to troll you with the Oilers stuff. Hope today’s win brings peace to you tho.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

You being in your feels about it is why they’ll continue to troll you with the Oilers stuff. Hope today’s win brings peace to you tho.

I hope today's win brings pain lol. Sweet sweet pain about not having the uniforms.

The only franchise that cries about losing their team. 

Colts. Lakers. Jazz. Etc...

They put their big boy pants on and created their own history by ya know winning. 

We could bury the oilers history tomorrow and stand tall on a short history of playoffs super bowl, 2k rushers, record breaking players and AFC championships. 

Texans have..... Andre Johnson, JJ Watt and sweet tears about us wearing OUR historical throwbacks. 

Edited by KingTitan
  • Like 2