Week 15 Thread: 4-9 Commanders @ 6-7 Rams - 4 PM on CBS

MikeT14

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Man I am not sure if any rookie has had a worse staff to help develop them than all of those during Ron's tenure. Makes you wonder if Ron and Co ruined Chase Young... You think if he went to Pittsburgh or Baltimore he would be this bad?

Montez Sweat has looked like a monster since they traded him. This staff is awful. 

• Like 2

To me the biggest fault with this coaching staff is that they have a certain system and want the players to fall in line with that system instead of developing a system around your players strengths. 
At his presser he says that the players need to be better in the system we give them. 
He keeps saying we as coaches have to put our players in the best position to succeed, you’re not. He so stupid and stubborn to realize he sucks at coaching. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

To me the biggest fault with this coaching staff is that they have a certain system and want the players to fall in line with that system instead of developing a system around your players strengths. 
At his presser he says that the players need to be better in the system we give them. 
He keeps saying we as coaches have to put our players in the best position to succeed, you’re not. He so stupid and stubborn to realize he sucks at coaching. 

I was hopeful when Scott Turner talked about doing just that after he got hired .  Had to believe that Rivera had some say in how he constructed and ran the offense.