QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

39 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the Raiders, Broncos, and Vikings are all going to be looking to move up into the top 3 or somewhere in the 5-7 range. 

the key to the dominoes falling in place might be whether Mayfield stays in Tampa, or goes to NE for the bigger bucks. thus, freeing up #3 for a trade.

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think the Raiders, Broncos, and Vikings are all going to be looking to move up into the top 3 or somewhere in the 5-7 range. 

Broncos have 6 total picks and no 2nd rounder this year. I don't see them leveraging more high end picks after their spending the past 2 seasons. They need to rebuild the roster. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Broncos have 6 total picks and no 2nd rounder this year. I don't see them leveraging more high end picks after their spending the past 2 seasons. They need to rebuild the roster. 

This makes sense to me. 

Do you think Sean Payton thinks this way? I am not sure.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

They're reportedly shopping Jeudy and Sutton. They've also reportedly made Surtain available in talks in a potential trade up.

1 hour ago, massraider said:

This makes sense to me. 

Do you think Sean Payton thinks this way? I am not sure.  

Sean Payton is essentially a more capable Josh McDaniels.  He's so full of himself.  He's probably going to tank the team because of his ego.  Even though he knows how to coach the heck out of a team.

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They're reportedly shopping Jeudy and Sutton. They've also reportedly made Surtain available in talks in a potential trade up.

Source? 

Feel like there are rumors everywhere, but they are nobody twitter accounts. Nobody reputable is commenting anything right now. 

55 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Source? 

Feel like there are rumors everywhere, but they are nobody twitter accounts. Nobody reputable is commenting anything right now. 

broncos shopping jeudy and sutton - Google Search

There were rumors of them wanting to trade them away during this past season.  There has been a couple of articles to come out since the season ended as well.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Source? 

uStadium reported it

Sutton also removed all of his Broncos affiliations from his social media

Destin Adams@TheDestinAdams

I've been told by multiple people I trust around the league that teams interested in trading up for J.J. McCarthy are operating with the thought that they have to jump the #Vikings.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

I feel like Jerry Jeudy has been on the trade block for approximately 8 years.

He's never really been that good.  Definitely wasn't worth a first-round pick IMO.  Also, he's only been in the league for 4 years.  Lol.  But I get where you're coming from.

8 minutes ago, Jerry said:

He's never really been that good.  Definitely wasn't worth a first-round pick IMO.  Also, he's only been in the league for 4 years.  Lol.  But I get where you're coming from.

Yeah, just exaggerating obviously, but it does feel like they've been shopping him for ages.

And I agree, decent WR but nothing more. Hasn't shown anything to suggest he should have been a 1st round pick.

• Like 1