• Coaching staff
    • Joe Flacco
    • Chief Njoku
    • JOK
    • Mike
    • horny (for you bonanza)
    • other

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I think some of these pass rushers are so dominant that the league is bent against allowing defense to dominate because they want to see offense. If they called holding like they should they I think there would be far less points scored. Same reason we see a bunch of ticky tack, illegal contact calls on 3rd down and how some of the officiating is set up to favor the offense.

Thats likely the reason. However, the only thing I'm not seeing is that the refs usually throw 1 a game just to let the defensive player know it's possible. They call like 1 out of every 3 or 4. Myles isnt even getting that. It's been 3 weeks without a penalty called at bare minimum. I would love to know how many have been called on him this entire season....less than 5?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I’m good with never having to rely on pj Walker again. Flacco proved that there are FAs out there that can still play. 

Yep! Walker can’t be who we go to if Flacco goes down in the middle of a playoff game and there is enough time to get someone up to speed on the playbook 

28 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Yep! Walker can’t be who we go to if Flacco goes down in the middle of a playoff game and there is enough time to get someone up to speed on the playbook 

Nick Foles, Colt McCoy might be the only options out there.  Neither inspire a great deal of hope.