Week #17 GeneralšŸˆ Discussion

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Claypool wasn't that big an issue. Just an idiot. Wasn't commiting crimes, wasn't demanding the ball... He just didn't seem to actualize all his potential after starting 11-0. I forgot about Martayvius.

Thatā€™s fair, claypool was just a waste of talent and potential.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ā 

That's fair. I just remember him being in the news a lot for that kinda stuff and I figured he was another "headache" guy from a coaching standpoint.

At the time, I get why people hated it. But the reality is I would take a player like JuJu 99 times out of 100. Dude gave his all - and probably shortened his career - to come back early. Resigned for us for a year when he didn't need to, and took all the abuse from AB with class. But our fans got mad because he danced. I hate our fans.

If I'm hiring a head coach, I think one of the first interview scenarios would be this:

"0-0 game in the 2nd quarter. You just had a 3rd and long brought to a 4th and inches near midfield. What is your approach to 4th down and why?"

And if their answer is "punt the ball" they are immediately disqualified.

This post is brought to you by Pete Carroll punting, the punt being a touchback and a net of 25 yards, and then Pittsburgh immediately scoring afterwards.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If I'm hiring a head coach, I think one of the first interview scenarios would be this:

"0-0 game in the 2nd quarter. You just had a 3rd and long brought to a 4th and inches near midfield. What is your approach to 4th down and why?"

And if their answer is "punt the ball" they are immediately disqualified.

This post is brought to you by Pete Carroll punting, the punt being a touchback and a net of 25 yards, and then Pittsburgh immediately scoring afterwards.

I mean, what are the chances of PITTSBURGH driving 80 or more yards...

• Like 1