Week #17 GeneralšŸˆ Discussion

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Steelersfan43 said:

The Eagles weren't playing that well even when they were 10-1 but yes the loss against the Cards was a real disaster....Their only win in their last 5 games was against the Giants and it was far from being convincing....Overall in the stats the Eagles have a bottom 5 defense this year...Their collapse is similar to the 2020 Steelers and it's similar in one way is that even when they had a great record, they were not that dominant

Lucky for them The nfc south winner is not as good as the 2020 BrownsĀ 

53 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

If a team can lose at home against the Cards in a very important game, you can lose to any team in the playoffs and that includes the NFC South winner!

4 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

I'd say the Bucs are about the same level (helps that the QB is the same).Ā  Browns ended up 11 games but their expected W/L was 7-8 games - they weren't as good as your usual 11-win team.Ā Ā 

Bucs are the only team that I think would be able to beat the Eagles or Cowboys.Ā  Not as favorites of course but they would have a chance.

5 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I'd say the Bucs are about the same level (helps that the QB is the same).Ā  Browns ended up 11 games but their expected W/L was 7-8 games - they weren't as good as your usual 11-win team.Ā Ā 

Bucs are the only team that I think would be able to beat the Eagles or Cowboys.Ā  Not as favorites of course but they would have a chance.

Rams are on a tear and have gone from 1-5? To playoffs. Ā Packers D is suspect but Love is playing lights out and they look tough. Ā At this point other than the 9ers, who look untouchable right now, everyone looks tough. Ā Ravens look the same in the AFC with the Browns Dolphins etc a step below

Just now, MaddHatter said:

Rams are on a tear and have gone from 1-5? To playoffs. Ā Packers D is suspect but Love is playing lights out and they look tough. Ā At this point other than the 9ers, who look untouchable right now, everyone looks tough. Ā Ravens look the same in the AFC with the Browns Dolphins etc a step below

My bad, I meant the only team in the NFC South lolĀ 

But I do agree about the Rams and Packers, although Packers defense can be so bad I'm not sure I see it but they have the ability to go point for point with a lot of teams.

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

My bad, I meant the only team in the NFC South lolĀ 

But I do agree about the Rams and Packers, although Packers defense can be so bad I'm not sure I see it but they have the ability to go point for point with a lot of teams.

Ah my bad - yeah Iā€™m the NFC south the Bucs could pull it off. Ā Looks like Cowboys will plays Rams or Packers and Eagles will play the Bucs.