Week #17 GeneralšŸˆ Discussion

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I'll respond to this, but first, how do you feel about the ethics of Travis Kelce the man?

I don't pay enough attention to Travis Kelce to even know what you're referencing.

13 minutes ago, Soko said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952og1t8ck3cu4gb8ndxgo

Ā 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yā€™all need to Ā wrap it up ladies. You guys me know this.. New year wish you all many blessingsā€¦Ā 

This forum is weird: one side expresses itself ad nauseum, but only when someone actually points out the flaws in the "accepted" thought, these types of posts always follow. If you're actually concerned with topic content, why not post these right off the bat instead of only after someone offers a different take?Ā 

Just now, NudeTayne said:

This forum is weird: one side expresses itself ad nauseum, but only when someone actually points out the flaws in the "accepted" thought, these types of posts always follow. If you're actually concerned with topic content, why not post these right off the bat instead of only after someone offers a different take?Ā 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Soko said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952og1t8ck3cu4gb8ndxgo

Ā 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, adamq said:

Nevermind.. how about that week 17 guys? Bills/Dolphins gonna be a good one next week!

It looks like the Rams will be sitting Matt Stafford and other key players in Week 18. A backups vs. backups game against SF might actually be fun lol.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It looks like the Rams will be sitting Matt Stafford and other key players in Week 18. A backups vs. backups game against SF might actually be fun lol.

And being the weirdo I am, I'm kind of excited to see Carson Wentz vs. Sam Darnold.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

This is so dumb. Why? We need to get that 6th seed. Breh..Ā 

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

This is so dumb. Why? We need to get that 6th seed. Breh..Ā 

Bok bok bok bok. Sounds like somebody's a chicken. It doesn't matter what seed we are. We ain't afraid.

• Like 2