2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He had 2 sacks and averaged 5 snaps per game (played less than 10% of our snaps) during his first two seasons here. And you were calling for him to get reps over Crosby, Jones, and Tyree? You should become a scout.

Absolutely, you could see the potential in pre season and whenever he did get on the field. It was obvious he had the requisite explosion, bend and quickness to get more pass rush snaps. It wasn’t just me, there were a number of guys who saw the same and wanted him to get more snaps. I’m talking about 2022 season so Wilson was obviously not a factor but he should have quite obviously been taking some snaps from a clearly declining Jones. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Not one person on this forum has EVER mentioned him getting snaps in front of Crosby.....troll on tho wicked tuna ny.🤣👍

This is just laughable at this point, just making things up now. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm okay with paying Koonce based on how he closed the year but he hasn't been some consistently great player.

Renfrow had a really good year when we made the playoffs and then immediately regressed into a terrible player after he got paid.

You do realize that you're allowed to watch the games and change your opinions on things as guys get better or worse, right? It's not like they're set in stone. 

When you repeatedly defend your opinions to death so obnoxiously then yea imo it’s set in stone.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Absolutely, you could see the potential in pre season and whenever he did get on the field. It was obvious he had the requisite explosion, bend and quickness to get more pass rush snaps. It wasn’t just me, there were a number of guys who saw the same and wanted him to get more snaps. I’m talking about 2022 season so Wilson was obviously not a factor but he should have quite obviously been taking some snaps from a clearly declining Jones. 

Yea I’m lost now lol is he defending chandler now? I know it was more here who liked chandler tho. Yet another guy who some gave a leash longer than California too but expect the world from koonce.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Jones was coming off of a good season when we signed him tjo

12 hours ago, Dessie said:

This is just laughable at this point, just making things up now. 

It’s getting out of hand tbh. He’s been so repeatedly discredited with almost every single take and yet he still lingers.

I try to ignore, but he posts so much - it’s hard to. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Not one person on this forum has EVER mentioned him getting snaps in front of Crosby.....troll on tho wicked tuna ny.🤣👍

Going into last season if you were hyping him up it was to get snaps over a borderline HOFer, a HOFer, and/or our #7 overall pick. 

32 minutes ago, reddevil said:

It’s getting out of hand tbh. He’s been so repeatedly discredited with almost every single take and yet he still lingers.

I try to ignore, but he posts so much - it’s hard to. 

He’s lost any credibility he had and is just a joke at this point. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jones was coming off of a good season when we signed him tjo

I guess you didn’t see him that season then, he’d clearly lost a step and his production was pretty much in a few games. I’m not saying he was washed at all, he’d been a great player and was still good but he was obviously on the downhill slope and it seemed sensible at the time to rotate in Koonce to keep Chandler fresh and see what the youngster had as he had flashed the skills needed, it was relatively easy to see his traits were great. Best of both worlds kind of deal. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I just don’t lie about knowing a player that played 5 snaps per game was the chosen one

Something is not registering. You say nobody was hyping Koonce, then you are quoted saying he should get more playing time.

On 8/22/2024 at 3:22 PM, NYRaider said:

He had 2 sacks and averaged 5 snaps per game (played less than 10% of our snaps) during his first two seasons here. And you were calling for him to get reps over Crosby, Jones, and Tyree? You should become a scout.

"We just drafted Tyree #7 overall and Koonce is finally starting to figure it out. Trust the coaches to develop our talent."

But this is you. Smh