2018 Draft Thread I

Forge

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah, it's about there. Even for the teams using the new trade chart, it still equates to the 1st/2nd pick of the fifth round, so anywhere between mid/late 4th & early 5th sounds good to me. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm kind of feeling like Cleveland is going to take Barkley #1 overall. I think that they go Barkley at 1, and then maybe Josh Allen at #4. 

yeah  I was thinking what happens if they go QB #1 and at #4 there's no one to pick and they can't trade down? might as well go with the safe bet and take Barkley #1.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

yeah  I was thinking what happens if they go QB #1 and at #4 there's no one to pick and they can't trade down? might as well go with the safe bet and take Barkley #1.

Honestly, at this point, I just don't know how he makes it to 4 for their second pick. The Giants aren't locked in to a quarterback if they are happy with Eli the next two years, and Indy has to be drooling at at the prospect of Barkley at #3. I think if Cleveland wants him, they have to take him at 1, then hope the Giants don't take the quarterback they prefer and nobody trades up to 3 to nab another quarterback. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, at this point, I just don't know how he makes it to 4 for their second pick. The Giants aren't locked in to a quarterback if they are happy with Eli the next two years, and Indy has to be drooling at at the prospect of Barkley at #3. I think if Cleveland wants him, they have to take him at 1, then hope the Giants don't take the quarterback they prefer and nobody trades up to 3 to nab another quarterback. 

I could see the colts trying to trade up to 1 to take Barkley.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep I agree. After this showing, he should be gone by pick #2. Can you imagine Barkley/Odell/Sterling/Engram on the same team...wow. Eli or not that's a lot of firepower.

7 minutes ago, John232 said:

Mike McGlinchey talking about crying during an Emile Clarke film...very low testosterone. Soy. Hard pass, unless it's the 3rd round. 

This post made me giggle. 

Archived