Rapaport: Expect Bears to retain Eberflus as head coach in 2024

G08

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

For who? Quinn Ewers or Shaddeur Sanders? *barfs*

Joe Burrow and Jayden Daniels are two examples of guys on nobodies radar going into their last season that showed themselves to be legitimate prospects, so why dont you go ahead and have some saltines and ginger ale for your upset tummy

• Like 1

Just now, HuskieBear said:

Joe Burrow and Jayden Daniels are two examples of guys on nobodies radar going into their last season that showed themselves to be legitimate prospects, so why dont you go ahead and have some saltines and ginger ale for your upset tummy

Oh I love ginger ale. It's my airplane go to drink

17 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Eberflus is apparently counting on having 35+ takeaways a year as he cites taking the ball away often for the reason they finished 5-3 

2018 was not sustainable.   They actually got a ton of turnovers in games this year and still lost or were closer than they should have been.   

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Poles says he might just take the QB decision all the way to April

Ok, so theres 2 types of Bears fans here today:

There's the annoying, over-optimistic "i told you so" style of fan who insists that its all going to work out, and not to believe your lying eyes about this team

And then there's the types like you today who are finding every possibility to interpret relatively mundane comments of "as of right now I'm planning on taking this [pick] until April" as a "I wont have any qb decision until the draft".  

Calm down buddy.  The Bears have sucked and probably will continue to suck, but the world will keep on turning.

Edited by TankWilliams

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

Ok, so theres 2 types of Bears fans here today:

There's the annoying, over-optimistic "i told you so" style of fan who insists that its all going to work out, and not to believe your lying eyes about this team

And then there's the types like you today who are finding every possibility to interpret relatively mundane comments of "as of right now I'm planning on taking this [pick] until April" as a "I wont have any qb decision until the draft".  

Calm down buddy.  The Bears have sucked and probably will continue to suck, but the world will keep on turning.

Why did you quote that? I'm posting what the GM and HC are saying during the press conference right now