Finale GDT - Bears/Packers

beardown3231

You guys are trending in the right way. I know you guys hate us and all that. The NFL is better when we are both good and in playoff contention. Based on what you are going to be able to do with your draft capital and what you've done already. That time will be next year.

Your team improved a lot this season. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

You guys are trending in the right way. I know you guys hate us and all that. The NFL is better when we are both good and in playoff contention. Based on what you are going to be able to do with your draft capital and what you've done already. That time will be next year.

To be fair they improved from earning the first overall pick. Low hanging fruit and all that. Lol

Just now, Sugashane said:

To be fair they improved from earning the first overall pick. Low hanging fruit and all that. Lol

Disagree! You are one more skilled position guy away from playoffs. I won't get into the decision at quarterback. You are a young team, learning and growing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Which is when for the Bears? They have been to the playoffs 3 times since the 2010 season ended

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Disagree! You are one more skilled position guy away from playoffs. I won't get into the decision at quarterback. You are a young team, learning and growing. 

Getting to the playoffs, yes. But this team is more than 1 skill position player from actually belonging there. Most playoff teams would have bent the Bears over just like GB did.

I'm not mad about it, I predicted a 7 win season like 6ish months ago. There was definite progression. I do think Eberflus and his staff are a bigger limiting factor than most probably do but I'm pretty set on Harbaugh and then Johnson being the two guys that CHI should pursue.

12 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

The Bears talked all week like they wanted to ruin their year. They proceeded to score 9 points and gave up 430+ yards

And they scored a full TD less than They have averaged for the last 2 Months. But sure that doesn’t fit what you want to complain about

Edited by StLunatic88

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Getting ti the playoffs, yes. But this team is more than 1 skill position player from actually belonging there. Most playoff teams would have bent the Bears over just like GB did.

I'm not mad about it, I predicted a 7 win season like 6ish months ago. There was definite progression. I do think Eberflus and his staff are a bigger limiting factor than most probably do but I'm pretty set on Harbaugh and then Johnson being the two guys that CHI should pursue.

I don't care if Eberflus has the locker room, he doesn't know how to win games...

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

And they scored a full TD less than They have averaged for the last 2 Months. But sure that doesn’t fit what you want to complain about

You're satisfied with mediocrity. When they add another pass rusher and a better safety in the spring, you'll have more excuses next year. Have a good night, Matt

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Yeah, if they had Marvin Harrison Jr today they would've scored 30. Sure yeah ok