Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

Just now, Old Guy said:

Jenkins never practices on Wednesdays though. Could just be a veteran rest day like the rest of the season. 

Works for me. I've actually no clue if he suffered an injury at all. Just saw (and posted) that one blurb about his leg getting rolled up on.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Works for me. I've actually no clue if he suffered an injury at all. Just saw (and posted) that one blurb about his leg getting rolled up on.

Well, I would not take my word for it. That is for sure! 

Fun to have all three WR back at practice.  No specific mention of Dillon, I assume that means he's OK.  Would be fun to have all the WR playing, and both Jones/Dillon. 

• Like 1

I'll guess Jenkins is standard rest and will be OK for Sunday.  

But hypothetically, *IF* he wasn't, I wonder what they'd do?  Could slide either Rhyan or Runyan over.  Runyan's kinda the entrenched starter at RG, so maybe sliding Rhyan over would be the choice.  But Runyan played a lot of LG in past, so maybe that would be preferred?  Or maybe just keep both guys where they are, and have Newman next-man-up at LG?  

22 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Over the last 7 weeks, Packers have done pretty well at containing opposing elite pass rushers. Only 10 sacks total in those 7 games. 

Tom dominated Danielle Hunter who has 15.5 sacks!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Tom dominated Danielle Hunter who has 15.5 sacks!

37 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Reminiscent of how Bak would erase whoever was sent against him.

Our ability to find great offensive linemen in mid to late rounds of the draft is mindboggling. As most like our ability to always have excellent WRs without spending a frp on one. 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Our ability to find great offensive linemen in mid to late rounds of the draft is mindboggling. As most like our ability to always have excellent WRs without spending a frp on one. 

Now if only we could figure out how other teams successfully draft defense in the 1st round.

• Like 1

This team is beat to hell, lol. 

Good news: Full participation for both Jaire and Campbell. Also got Reed, Wicks and Watson back on the field, even if Limited. 

Bad News: Jenkins' DNP listed as "Knee/Ankle" so there is some concern there. Dillon also missed practice so something to watch there too. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This team is beat to hell, lol. 

Good news: Full participation for both Jaire and Campbell. Also got Reed, Wicks and Watson back on the field, even if Limited. 

Bad News: Jenkins' DNP listed as "Knee/Ankle" so there is some concern there. Dillon also missed practice so something to watch there too. 

Limited and full participants need to buckle up and go on Sunday. Hopefully we get some of the DNP's healthy enough to go. Jenkins would be tops on that list for me. Preston Smith is second. 

15 minutes ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

Now if only we could figure out how other teams successfully draft defense in the 1st round.

Maybe we should draft offensive players exclusively and convert them to defense.  CB Sam Shields was a WR at Miami and he turned out great!

• Like 3

On 1/2/2024 at 3:24 PM, Leader said:

I can help you there...easy. I dont feel the need to express a personal opinion over and above the one expressed in the content I post.
The intent of my postings isnt so I can spew my personal beliefs on/about everything.

Hmm so you merely dump someone else's post whether you agree or not and then go lurk in the shadow! Sounds fun. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Limited and full participants need to buckle up and go on Sunday. Hopefully we get some of the DNP's healthy enough to go. Jenkins would be tops on that list for me. Preston Smith is second. 

Preston will play. He's missed one game in his career. Tough as they come. 

• Like 1