Miami vs buff gdt

Malfatron

Just now, jrry32 said:

Can't freeze a man who's cold-blooded. Ice mf'ing cold.

I mean, if we're hewing to actual nature, cold-blooded animals do poorly in the cold. But don't ruin this for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Yep

Like packers bears game today

Unforced errrors but better team is clear still

We are talking about good teams here. Bloody hell man! Mentioning the crappy packers. Have some respect. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Great innovator, horrible adjuster. Mid way through both seasons, DC’s zoned in on his scheme. If the playoffs started Week 1, Dolphins probably win everything. Second half of the season, they’re just a normal playoff team.

That's normal. Defenses always catch up as the year goes. Just gotta find what you do better than the other teams and beat them with your best.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I mean, if we're hewing to actual nature, cold-blooded animals do poorly in the cold. But don't ruin this for me.

This is taxonomically one of the only upsides to the frozen north.  Months off from bugs and deadly things and snakes and all that crap.  They can't live there.

Just bears mostly.  But they're sleeping.

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Brother. I have no idea. Im

only speaking facts. There is no team that’s a cut above the rest. If you trust Bal to win anything besides a fat playoff L you’re crazy man(nacho libre voice). 

I was joking a bit in that if the Rams host it means the Packers are still alive.  Rams/Pack NFCCG lets go

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

This is taxonomically one of the only upsides to the frozen north.  Months off from bugs and deadly things and snakes and all that crap.  They can't live there.

Allergy sufferers as well. I couldn't live in a hot, humid climate.

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

We are talking about good teams here. Bloody hell man! Mentioning the crappy packers. Have some respect. 

Thats the playoff packers bru

Hope to see you in the nfc champ game

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

The lack of bugs (particularly mosquitoes) was also a great part of living in a desert.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Thats the playoff packers bru

Hope to see you in the nfc champ game

Y’all gonna wish y’all didn’t roll up on the playoffs with 2 wheels missing! Half of your cheese head eaten! Cowboys about to go off.. Repent your sins sinner! Repent.

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

I was joking a bit in that if the Rams host it means the Packers are still alive.  Rams/Pack NFCCG lets go

I’m just happy we made it after 3-6.. Im

here to watch some good football. Here for the ravens failures and hopefully a Niners choke job. The rest is house money. Im

here to watch the world burn. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is the worst throw like, how do you make this throw. This was dumber than any JA throw all year.

I doubt that. I've definitely seen dumber throws from Stafford.