Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

2 minutes ago, chumpy said:

I will move on. I always do. U r pathetic to think that calling me an old man actually makes me upset.  You just can’t come up with something intelligent to say so you repeat my words.  
My life does not revolve around the boys at all. At one point I took this game much more seriously. I will have no trouble going to sleep tonight. I actually am about to play a game with the family.  
before we stop, plz make another crack at me with depends. Lol, you probably are older than I am. 

There is nothing else intelligent I need to say, I already made my intelligent comment. You're comment that he was afraid to run the ball in from the two is just stupid. When he ran it two plays earlier for a first. That's it, that all I said. That said and aside, I already said way back that he has been bad. And no, I don't lose sleep over losses either. I've become used to this over the last 27 years.

And as most here already know, I'm in 50's. So not too much older or younger than you probably.

Peace and be safe and have fun with your family.

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

There is nothing else intelligent I need to say, I already made my intelligent comment. You're comment that he was afraid to run the ball in from the two is just stupid. When he ran it two plays earlier for a first. That's it, that all I said. That said and aside, I already said way back that he has been bad. And no, I don't lose sleep over losses either. I've become used to this over the last 27 years.

And as most here already know, I'm in 50's. So not too much older or younger than you probably.

Peace and be safe and have fun with your family.

I have been involved in other this game for many years. I see a scared QB out there. 

Edited by chumpy

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

This is kinda funny. 

Seriously… I’ve learned to never get my hopes up as a cowboy fan.  This is especially true over the past 25+ years.  I actually expected Dak to play horribly in the playoffs… I didn’t necessary expect it this week but I expected it.  

It is kinda funny seeing the reactions of those who are surprised by this.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Hard to say, since the cupcake culture and lack of overall accountability is a Jerry creation.

One does have to wonder if this has moved the needle in the negative for the teams that have inquired about him.

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Seriously… I’ve learned to never get my hopes up as a cowboy fan.  This is especially true over the past 25+ years.  I actually expected Dak to play horribly in the playoffs… I didn’t necessary expect it this week but I expected it.  

It is kinda funny seeing the reactions of those who are surprised by this.  

I think because most didn't expect this until next week. Were usually good in the wildcard.

2 minutes ago, chumpy said:

I have been involved in other this game for many years. I see a scared QB out there. 

So have I my friend.

Again, my comment was only specific to YOUR specific post that he was afraid to run on that specific 2-point play, that's it.

I probably should have left out the "get a grip" on what you're watching. So, I'll apologize for that. Was he afraid in other aspects of his game today? Certainly an argument for that I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

That score is the worst thing that could happen.  Right now Jerry is thinking you see the fight in this team?  I like the makeup of these guys.

Haha, sadly, more truth to this that we all want to accept.